Dares!Woohooo!

Pyro Girl:We're back!And we got a few tortures-I mean truths and dares*smiles innocently*

Drew:This is one creepy author.

Pyro Girl:*forms a fireball in her hand and glares at Drew*I can get scarier if I want to,so shut up!

Sorza:*shudders*A-Anyways,what are the dares,Pyro?

PG (Pyro Girl):*regains composure and reads dares*Sid!May!Come here!

Sid:What is it?*approaches Pyro Girl with curious look along with May*

PG:Here.*Hands a paper where the dares are written*

By kitty135:I dare Sid and May to try to get Drew jealous :3

May:Wha?!

Sid:Okies dokie!I want to prove to grasshead that May is mine!

May:Uhhhh...I don't know about this because...

PG:Just do it!*pushes the two toward Drew,who was talking with Rafe*

Sid:May!I love you!*pulls May into a tight hug*

May:*sweatdrops*Uhhhhh.Thanks?*glances nervously at Drew*

Drew:*clenches fists and glares at Sid*

Rafe:Sora,you might want to see this*smirks*

Sora:What?*stands next to Rafe and watches*Awww!Is Drew jealous?

Drew:Shut up,Dragon Girl.*tries to restrain himself from punching Sid on the face*

Sid:*kisses May's left cheek*

May:*gasps*

Drew:*blood starts to boil*That's it!*pushes Sid*Stay away from her!She's my idiot!*stands in front of May*

May:Drew!Don't push him!It's not his fault!

PG:Yes!I knew that cocky bastard likes her!Yes!*Drew gives her a weird look*That's a dare,you small tree!

Drew:What?!*glares at Pyro and Sid*I'm out of here.

PG:Wait!You still have to answer a question!

Drew:Hmph!Fine.

PG:Alright,now let's go to the next dare!

By kitty135:And Ash,I dare you to at least go 1 hour without eating....

Misty:Ash!

Ash:*eats a large chicken leg.Turns toward them while chewing*Whaw ish it?

Austin:Ash,I'm sorry to tell you this but you have to stop eating for an hour.

Ash:*drops chicken*Austin,please tell me this is just one of your pranks with Chase.

Austin:*sadly shooks his head*

Ash:N-no!Why do you have to make such an evil dare?!*curls up on the floor,hugging the piece of chicken that he dropped a while ago*

Misty and Brock:We'll take care of him*picks up a crying Ash and drags him off*

Pikachu:Pika-pika!*chases after Ash*

Awkward silence.

PG:Ookay.

Soren:Let's go on with the next ones!

Drew:You OC'S are lucky.I hope the readers will make evil dares for you.Especially for Sora and Rafe*smirks*

Rafe:*jabs Drew in the ribs*Shut up!

Sora:I really hate this grasshead.I never knew why you have so many fangirls.

Drew:And I never knew why you have so many stalkers and why many people idolize you.

Sora:*angered*One,I own a Latios,a Latias,a Rayquaza,a Flareon,a Vaporeon,a Gardevoir and a Lucario.We're unbeatable.Two,I make better combinations than you,you mini Exeggutor

PG:Three,she's pretty.Don't make her angry.She also knows martial arts.

Takeo:Why did you even paired Sora and Rafe in the first place?

Sora:Takeo!*blushes*

PG:Sorry,Takeo.I did it to mirror Contestshipping.Rafe,the cocky bastard from LaRousse and Sora,the brown haired Coordinator.

Sora:*turns as red as a tomato and tries to avoid eye contact with Rafe*

Audrey and Kathryn:*high-fives each other*

Soren:Then why did you made us in your story?

PG:You have important roles.Anyways,let's go on with the questions!

By kitty135: Also Drew,is it true that you like May?*smirks*

Drew:I'm out of here*walks away*

Sora:Oh no,you don't!*sends out Gardevoir*Use Psychic to hold grasshead!

Gardevoir:(telepathy) I'm going to enjoy this

Drew:*floats up in the air*I hate you guys.-_-

PG:Now,answer the question.And don't lie because Gardevoir can sense if you're lying or not!

Drew:*sighs*Alright.Isn't it obvious when I gave her a thornless rose?

PG:I knew it!

May:What?What does it mean?

Sid:It means he hates you.Now,let's go on a date!*tries to pull May away*

PG:Oh no,you don't!*pushes Sid away and pulls May*May,a thornless rose means love at first sight!

May:.....o_O

Sora:Stay away from my best friend,you overgrown patch of grass!*stands in front of May*

Dawn:May!May!*shakes the frozen May*

May:*faints*

PG:Uh-oh.

Drew:*sighs*I'll take her to the clinic.*carries May bridal style*

Another awkward silence

PG:Alright.That's all for now.Before we end this chapter,let's congratulate Sora!

Sora:W-wha?Why me?

PG:You're part of the story Darkness Never Let's You See by the PokemonClub along with a few trainers in the club.Readers,go check it out.

Audrey and Kathryn:Congrats!

Sora:*eyes widen*Really?Am I a supporting or the main character?

PG:You're an antagonist.

Sora:Okay!I always want to be the villain of a story,but I don't know how to be evil.

Rafe:Don't try to be one.It doesn't suit you.

PG:Anyways,I hope you give us more dares.

Paul:And please don't make them involve me.

PG:*glare at Paul*Also,we're going to have special guests in the next chapter.

Crystal:Who?

PG:You'll know soon enough.For those who want to give dares to my OC's,because it's kind of unfair for the characters,I'll give you a list of my OC's.

List of OC's:

Sora

Chase

Austin

Takeo

Soren

Riku

PG:Alright.Bye!