Chapter 11 *It's Grandma Fanny*

Start from the beginning

“Vya, please get me out of here.” My dad turned waving at my Grandpa.”

“Alright I have a plan, first I will distract Grandpa and Grandma by…” I scratched my chin, playing with my beard. Hey I’m not a man, although I personally think I would be amazing in a beard. I mean have you seen old ladies with a beard, man those things are sexy. Grey and curly, you can wind it round your fingers… I’m kidding, have women like that never heard of shaving.

“You could tell them you have a girlfriend.”

“Girlfriend? Oh you must mean Ida.” My Grandma butted in.

“Ida!” I yelped.

“Ida?” My dad leapt up in surprise, “Ida is your girlfriend, why did you never say?” My Dad flapped his hands in the air; he bounced up and down in delight, “OMG, OMG, OMG.”

My Granddad banged his stick on the floor causing my Dad to stop, for once I’m on Grandpapa’s side. “Of course Ida is her girlfriend, they should be friends if they live together. It wouldn’t be anything else.”

My Dad buffed his jacket, “Well actually Mother, Vya is..”

The doorbell rang. “Saved by the…” No that’s way too corny, even for me. “Father dear,” I forced dear out through bared teeth, “Would you mind getting the door?”

My Dad brushed passed me, “Run!” I mouthed to him. “Come on Grandmother; let me show you my new cooking skills.” I took the old woman’s arm and ran as fast as I could pull the old stone. What was she 150?

“Slow down, girl!” Grandma snapped her arm away from me.

I’ll make that 350.

“Fanny!” My Mum called, “Do you mind coming into the garden with me?”

“Of course, dear.” The woman snatched her arm away from me, wow that woman is strong. Where did Grandma power come from?

I heard my Mum say something to someone in the hallway. “Violet set the dinner for me.”

“It’s Vya!” I muttered darkly, shoving the door open. Mmmm… someone has made chocolate cake, oh that’s amazing. Like sex on a sponge covered, diabetic filled piece of heaven.

“Vya?” I knew that voice.

I spun on my heels, “Sam?”

She smiled, that smile that sent chills through my body, not scary chills more turned on. I had to stop myself from jumping on her and making out with her. Damn, why couldn’t I just be like this with men? Nope women are just the better class of human. Although you do get the girls that would look better under a bus. Wow that was mean. “Sam, hi.” I moved a piece of hair from my face. I know I dated this girl before but sometimes I couldn’t help it.

“Hey, my parents moved in down the street and dragged me along.”

I glanced at the pile of plates on the top, oh that would make sense, I thought eight plates was too many plates for five people. “When did they move here?” I stuttered as Sam stepped closer.

“About a week ago, your Mum invited us round.” My back hit the counter, Sam wasn’t touching me but she was so close I could feel her. “We still need to talk”

I gasped slyly; I wanted to break the barrier between us. I wanted to run my hands through that hair feel her lips against mine. Taste her tongue on mine. “Yeah.” I sighed, trying to catch my breath.

“I don’t like seeing Ryan with you?” She whispered, “You’re not into him.”

I gritted my face, was this really what she wanted to talk to me about. I slipped passed her and picked up the plates, “We’ll talk about this later.”

“I can’t eat yet!” My dad screamed, oh dear, the door burst open, “I need to take my daily offering to the porcelain throne.”

“Eww Dad not in front of the guests!” I yelped dropping the plates back on the counter, “DAD PLEASE!!!”

“Those damn spiders better not be creeping behind the toilet again.” He yelled, he ran out of the room, faster than I’ve ever seen a man run before.

“I’m so sorry about that,” I mumbled.

“Don’t worry,” Sam looked down at me, she bit her lip, “You’re so beautiful Vya.” Her hand rested on my check, her head dipped down and kissed my lips.

“What in the world is this?”

 ____________________________________________________________

Also out of general interest who would you like Vya to end up with?