Epilogue

I grabbed his hands and pulled him then punched him hard planting a bruise in his face. Everyone kept quiet then i squeezed my chest. "You Fool! Do you think I can answer that question!? And how could you ask me that question after doing this to me!" I roared. Ash gave me a puppy eye then i frowned.

"I'm sorry. Please." He pleaded. I look at him with disgust and slapped him once again then walked out. Albert, Mom, Zony and Big bro went to catch up with me outside the stadium.

"Are you okay honey?" Mom rubbed my back with comfort. I tried to hold my tears but it fell anyway.

"How am I supposed to be okay!? He made me cried a lot of times. I hate him so much." I sobbed them Zony too hugged me. Big Bro followed then Albert was going to hug me too but only got a glare from Big bro.

"You really are hopeless when it comes to love little sis." Big bro sighed. The door in the back stage opened and saw Ash. Big bro and Albert stood infront of me not letting Ash come to me. "Ok now you have done enough damage to my sister. Get out before I call my guards." He said cooly. Ash still walked towards us until he got infront of the two guys he stopped.

"I'm really sorry Azzi. I really love you." He knelt down both knees then lowered his head.

"I knew you'd come here." I interrupted. He raised his head looking at me like a priest that's going to forgive him. I threw a bag to his face and gave me a confused look. "That's what you loved not me." I said and rolled my eyes. As he opened it he saw A wig, glasses, contacts, my lousy blouse and long skirt. He widened his eyes and cried.

"No." He said in a low tone.

"What!?" I raised my brow.

"This is not the woman I loved. Tge woman I love is you. Even if you turn to Azzi or Rose you're still her. I'm just dense. Im sorry." He sobbed. I frowned and rolled my eyes again and grabbed his shirt.

"I don't know why but saying sorry is very annoying!? Just get it to the point!" I groaned.

"You like Albert than me don't you?" He looked down. I bit my lips and sighed.

"So oh god you're annoying!" I screamed out and kissed him. He widened his eyes as well as the others except mom.

"W-why did you just kissed him?" Big bro was the one who was super shock. I giggled and released the blushing Ash from my grip.

"Oh Big bro. You know I love love him too. Mom and Albert know that. Why dont you?" I pouted my lips and smiled.

"But you hate him!" He defended but I laughed.

"Do you know the sayings. The more you hate the more you love?" I smirked and turned to Ash in the ground. "And you asshole. Do you really love me or did I just wasted my kiss for you?" I glared at Ash and he smiled.

"I love you even if you punch me a million times." I hugged him once again with my big bro mouth open wide.

"B-but..."

"Yes mom knows because I told her." I laughed but then he flicked my head. "Sorry bout not telling you. But I love your reactions though." I smiled devilishly.

"Azzi but Albert..."

"Dont worry he's a gay!?" I cutted him too. All them gasped but Albert blushed.

"He's wut!?" Ash hurriedly stood up.

"Sorry bout that Albert. But yeah. He really is gay. He told me day ago." With that Albert fell unconscious then a moment went back to his conscience. Ash sighed with relief, Zony and Mom we're happy then Big bro was still blushing about knowing Albert was a gay.

After that we went back to the stadium and of course we won.

From that day onward Me and Ash started dating. I didn't move back to my old school and so did Ash.

Mom got married again by a company owner because the man and my mom fell I love at first sight.

I got a news with Big bro that he's dating again. I never thought that he would be like this but oh well I guess I should be happy since he dates Albert.

Zony already moved up to grade 1 from kinder.

Everyone had their memories good and bad. But happy ending will always be there.

                           The End

So this is the End of my story hope you support my other stories guys thanks for the support.