My New First Friend

I arrived on the roof. As i open the door i saw Ash waiting for me. Waiting for my answer.

"Hey" i greeted him dully.

" So got the answer yet? Whatdoyah think?"

"If i were to be your friend. What will happen next?"

"I'll be with you wherever you go! Or hang out. But first we got to know each other. Whacha think?"

"Good enough. Sure i'll be your friend." His eyes widens.

"R-really? I thought your gonna reject it."

"Why? Are you gonna change your mind?"

"N-no. Why would i!?"

"One condition. You have to tell everything you do and happen to you. Without me telling what happen to me."

"B-but that's not fair!"

"Well i'll just reject you if you wouldnt mind."

"Ok i'll take that condition. But you know....this is so really weird for just a friend request."

"Then welcome to my world." I heard him giggle a bit.

"Can i accompany you home?"

"I dont want to ride in cars."

"Hehe dont worry! I didnt brought my car."

*Sigh* "Sure whatever, but if someone asks you that if were going out tell them we are not or i'll destroy you."

"Okay"

He accompanied me to home. While we were in the way silence occured.

"This is really getting awkward." He said and I just nod.

"Are you always this silent?" He asked me.

"No, not always. If i get angry or mad i turn to a beast that you dont want to mess with and one is personal"

"Oh okay"

"About you? Are you always rude to nerds and make them your friends after making fun of them?"

"No only you! You caught my interest."

"Ahh is that so."

"May i know why you're so cold?"

"Its getting personal but. *Sigh* i was like this since grade four before my dad die due to cancer. He made a promise to me that he'll stay with us forever but he didnt. When that time my dad died. Everyone stopped hanging out with me nor talk to me. And thats when i realized that world is cruel. Rich people stays rude and powerful and poor people stays under them. I hate how rich people brag about everything. Who cares! They only hang out to a people who has money. I dont know why they are so obsessed with money but tch. Damn ther'ye so irritating. Thats when all started. On how they changed me. And the start of then bullying me."

"Im so sorry to ask you like that."

"Nah. It doesnt really matter. Im just thankful there were someone who listened to me." My eyes widens as he smiled so innocently. I want him to smile like that forever.

"Then goodthing i was that someone." I just nodded. I wanted to cry. But i dont want anyone seeing me like this.

"Can i have your number" he asked.

"Uhmmm.. s-sure" i gave him my number and he did the same.

"This was the long conversation i had in my life." I said.

"Really? Well it will not stop, not when im still alive. Look i can see you house."

"Yeah thanks for accompanying me here."

"Sure. Thats what friends are for right?" I nodded and went to my house. Waving him goodbye.

I went inside the house as usual, ate dinner as usual but felt so amazing.
This was the first time i had a friend that i told my past for only a day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What!? Is our Azzi falling inlove with such guy? Will this end up to a lovey dovey? Or just friends.

Wanna find out?
Read more to know. Hope you like it