Slowly Destroying my Nerdy Mask

"So how was your day Nerdy face." The pink headed mocking me.

"Terrible" i replied.

"I thought so" the blonde bitch said.
"Wanna hang out again!?" The reaven said.

I stood up from my chair and face them. "I rather die than hang out with such fake bitches like you" i said aloud.

"Wahaha! Its the first time i heard the nerd angry!" Mr. Richy Prince appeared.

"O my godness! My darling prince is here." The blonde tried to flirt Ash.
"Keep your distance away from me fake bitch." I giggled a bit.

"Laugh nerdy! You'll pay for this." The blonde said.
"Yeah you'll pay for it". The pink headed said.

"Sorry but i dont have my money to pay yah!" I responded.

"Aahhhh!" She walked out the classroom along with her friends.

I sat down on my chair again and rested my head in my hand in the chair.

"You got them good nerd!" Ash said.

"When did you became so friendly!?" I responded.

"You should be thanking me yah know!"

"I have no one to thank for. Especially that one that irritates me."

"Come on! Try to move on! I wanna be friends with you!"

"Heck idiot! I dont make friends with such rich people." I said facing the window.

"Wow so cold, pretty please! Please! Please!" A puppy eyes transformed in his face.

"Then give me three reasons why i should accept that request!" I said with an irritated voice.

"Thats easy! One you want to be my weird friend, two you dont have friends and lastly i want a friend that can i truly trust."

"Why do you think i could be trusted?" I got curious.

"Because the way you think, move and say. I thought you can be trusted. You didnt let those bullies get to you. Not even once i saw you cry. Youre strong and my be cold but please be my friend."

"Wow so dramatic. I'll think about it. Just wait for me on the roof after classes. I'll tell you what i think."

"Why not now?"

"Are you stupid? Cant you hear those gossips around you?"

"Oh i see. Then i hope i get a yes."

"Whatever."

He went back to his sit and everything went back to the way it is. The way i can hear gossips, mocks, insults and bullies. But im gonna miss them soon.

They are slowly breaking my nerdy mask! Oh god what will happen after this.

Your dead! Why? Didnt you know that stupid richy prince will have you on marraige interview? Duh i know! What do i care about it i'll just reject it! So you're going with Mr. Sweety bird? Nope no never! Not with that pervertic twin of his. So? You'll reject them both? Who knows? Wow even though im your inner conscious i have no idea what you are thinking. And i wont let you.

Ding dong dang dong.

The bell rang. Time for our class! More like my class idiot. I was just kidding! Ok bye.

That stupid conscious. When will she disappear? Until you need me i'll always be here! Get outta here! Bye.

Time skip to after classes.

I went to the roof to meet a guy that wants me to be a friend. Well that's new.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will she accept it? Will she reject it? Whay will happen next.

Wanna know?
Read more. Hope yah like it

Behind the Nerdy MaskOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara