The Witches are back

Beeeeeeep.....beeeeeeeep....beeeeeeeep

Smash! Crack! Boom!

The heck monday! Why do you have to be so....so monday. What happen should it be abnoxious, or stupid or. Shut it inner me. Ok. Im not in the mood to destroy anything today. But you just destroyed the new alarm clock mom brought. Ugh!! We'll just buy another one. Wow you really are not in the mood to say stupid things!. How come?. I feel something bad will happen. Oh ok.

I went to the bathroom to take a bath. After bath. I combed my hair and pinned it to the top of my head. I then put on the stranded wig and pinned it for safety. I put on the dull violet contacts and wore the big black glasses.

When i went out the bathroom only with my undies on. Since i am the only one in my room. I quickly wore my loosy blouse and long skirt.

Perfect. I dont think it is. Just support me you dumb me! Haha you still said it to yourself. Shut it.

I walked down to stair meeting my little bro Zony holding his favorite bear.

"Nii san! Why ar yah wewing ur illy outfit again?" He said while yawning.

"Did you remember what i said little bro? That im only gonna take this outfit off if someone will find me out Or will know the real me." I replied patting his small head.

"And that someone will be your nii san's knight and shining armor." Mom added.

"That is if he caught my attention too" i said.

"And if that time comes nii san. Please introduce me to him." He said as he hugged me.

"I will." I sat on the table and eat my breakfast and after that without hesitation i walk outside the house to go to the boring school.

Arrived on school before everyone like usual. I waited for the time pass and student swarmed the school.

Hey nerd
Loser
Weirdo
Wanna play with us?
Its called loser die!
We think its perfect for you to play.

I let those words through my right ears out to my left. *Sigh* people, They are not satisfied with little things, they want to destroy me. What is their problem? Idiots. They thought they can make me cry? Let's just see.

"Ok class! We have announcement!" Our teacher Mr. Suichiro went inside with three familiar girls.

"We have a new transferee's" he said with a loud voice.

"Three girls that came from the same school Sky High. This Ella Swift, her family owns a Toyota Company. Next is Sona Gilson, her family owns a Volkswagen Company and lastly Demonica Perry her family owns a Samsung Company. Their Companies are part of the top ten largest ones. But the top one is the Smith's."

"Well that's a shame that Azzi has her surname on the top company. Huh how disappointing."

"I agree with you"

"So nerd"

"Ok class stop that. Every please give them a warm welcome and i'll go back to the principals office for some meeting."

"Yes sir!" Everyone yelled.

The teacher made his way outside the door and all eyes was darted on me after that.

"Awe! Who would you look at that!" Ella yelled.

"Its the nerdy bitch!" Sona kicked my chair. But i let it go.

"Still cold are yah nerdy?" Demonica leaning to my face with an eye to eye.

I looked away to avoid myself from punching their bitchy face.

I told you something bad will happen. Huh? I didnt know your a future teller. Im not. But damn! This school year will be so....so boring again. More like a wreck. Hoping that something new will happen girl? Well this is not really new since they are my classmate on elementary grade but yeah.i hope so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whet!? They are back? Who are they? Why does Azzi hate them? Did they do something horrible to her?

Wanna know?
Read more! Hope.you like it.