The Conference (but big brother! put some tshirt on!)

No one's POV

Zian, Azzi's big brother wants to talk something with her. But before that his brother said he'll be back in a moment. The blonde woman waited for him. "What take him so long!" She said irritated. She went to the main bathroom to pee but by the time she opened the bathroom's door. She saw her big bro. "Eeekk!! Your naked big bro" she heard him giggle.

He got out off the bathroom and the girl still covering her eyes. "Im not naked little sis just topless." She opened her eyes. "Oh" is all she said "Not the kind of answer i was looking for but lets get to business." He raised a brow to the girl "Ehh? What business? And why are  you dragging me with your business problems?!" She said rolling her eyes, crossing her hands. "Dont worry, i just want to tour you to the company with me after the conference since tomorrow is saturday. And go to dinner after that." "Sooo. We are having sibling date.?" She give a smile."You can say that." then she nods and walks to her room. "Oh little sis?" She turned her head to his brother. "Try not to wear Nerdy things. Im gonna introduce you to someone k!" She nods and again and straight to her room

After that long more like short conversation. Azzi is excited to finally to see her Dad's Company again. It has been so long since she last visited there again. She thought to herself staring at the ceiling. Few moments passed she fell asleep in such position. (Just imagine her position in any way. *Winks*)

Azzi's POV

Beep...beep...beep...beep

Damn that alarm clock!!  I opened my eyes and saw im not in the bed anymore! I mentally face palm myself. I streched from the hard ground i slept on. I sigh. Scanning my room then suddenly remembered. "Oh gash! I totally forgot Im going to the company again!" I quickly run to the bathroom and wash myself. I change my clothes to fashionable one. Since big bro wants me to and besides im going to meet another company owner that was planning to partner with our company.

So i ransack my drawer for some dress. I took a long white tube,  pairing it with a crop top versity jacket. I also took a denim short. I put on a pair of sock and a tennis shoes. And tied my hair to half pont tail. Before i went out my room i took a picture of myself.

 Before i went out my room i took a picture of myself

that is now what i look like without my nerdy clothes. I walk down to the stair and met him, my big bro on the living room waiting for me with my little bro and mom. They stood up as they saw me walk infront of them. Haha i just heard my big bro gulped! Haha!! So priceless... "So what do you think?" I blushed a bit. "Ahem... I think you really made good use of your time for dressing good." Big brother said. "Nii san!! Is pretty without the goofy clothes she always wear." My little brother eyes sparkled. And lastly mom. She zoned out looking at me. "Mom?" A tear dropped from her eyes. My eyes widened. " Oh my little angel is beautiful.! But are you sure you can wear that on the company?" She wipes her tear with a tissue. " Well fyi she's the Company Pres.'s  Little sis. So that means she can wear anything she wants." He smile at me and i did the same.

After we ate breakfast. We went to the Company. Big bro drove us there. But we stopped infront of a store to buy bandage since i forgot to wrap my hand with bruise on it. We arrived at the Company. Woah a lot of thing changed since the last time i visited here. Hmmm. Well im back!.. Big bro went on to their conference. I walk inside the company making myself lost in such big building but you still knew where you were.

I saw no body in this part of the floor. So i made myself feel free to run any where like my house. But as i run fast i bumped on somebody. "Owww!! Im so sorry!" I said apologizing to the person i just bumped. "Im okay! But are you?" He lends me a hand pulling me from the hard ground. Looking at his face. He seems so familiar. "Have we met? May i know your name please?" I said with such confused looks. "Oh i forgot to introduce myself, how rude of me... Well Ms. Beautiful. I am........................."

To be Continued

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who was that guy? Does Azzi know him? Have they even met? But where? When? What will happen after that?

Wanna know?

Hahaha! Dont worry its not finished yet. It still have part two read it.! But hopefully you like it.