This Feeling

Why cant i kiss you on the dance floor
I wish that we could be like that
Wish we could be like that
Cause im yours

Then i stopped from seeing Ash looking at me while blushing 50 shades of crimson. "Am i doing something embarrassing Ash? You look like a tomato right now." I glared at him and he covered his face with his hands.

"N-nothing Azzi, I w-was just distracted by your voice." He said, i stood up from the chair and walked to the down.

"Albert, wait for me. I'll go get some snacks. I'll be back." I said and he nodded. I went down stair and took three mini cakes from the fridge and some creamy latte. I asked the butler to help me take it to the room.

"Wahh! That looks yummy Azzi! You made this?" Albert's eye sparkled as he looked at the cakes. I giggled.

"Yes i did Albert, please help yourself. If you want more i still have some left in the fridge." I smiled and he ate the cakes. He's so cute i wanna eat him. Then i noticed Ash in the other side of the table staring at us. I giggled and rolled my eyes. Let me tease you a little more shall we?

"You look really cute when you eat Albert." I said giving him a smile. He looked at me while he was eating his cake. And now i feel tension from the other side made me giggled a little bit.

"Heynk ooh Ahhi! (Thank you Azzi)" then i blushed a little and pinched his cheeks. Ash on the other hand, he smashed his cakes and a moment later he realized what he had done.

"E-eh? S-sorry guys. C-can you tell me where's the bathroom?" He said while covering his riped face.

"Something wrong Ash?" Albert asked him. Ash pretended to smile and nodded. I told him the direction
s and he headed there.

After that thing happend, Ash was quiet and only spoke whenever its necessary. I grew worried at him and i dont know why? Everytime i tease him, he just smiled and looked down again.

Ten days passed, Ash didnt spoke to me or making a conversation to me and i thought i was just fooling myself and lack of attention. Why the hell am i like this?  Tomorrow is the contest, Ash wasnt present. I tried to Email him, Call him, texted him many times but no replies. Everytime i did this my heart was just beating fast like  crazy.

I told Albert to practice on his house and rest a lot before the contest. He asked why and i explained to him. He offered me a ride to his motor to get to him fast and i did. I rode on his motor and held tight on him. As we got to his house i pressed the door bell but a maid walked out the house.

"Im sorry Miss but the Collins are at the airport now. They will go back to canada." She said.

"When will they come back?" I asked her. She looked down to the ground.

"Im afraid, the answer is never Miss. Im sorry." She said. I quickly rode on Albert's motor and we headed to the airport. We asked the manager if there were rich people who booked a private plane to canada and he nodded and pointed a private plane outside starting its engine. I widend my eyes and ran. The guards were to stop me but i avoided them and they chased after me. My tears fell as i saw the plane already moving. In the window of the plane i saw Ash shocked, looking outside the window he saw me running.

"Ash! You stupid dog!" I yelled while my tears were falling from my eyes. "We still have the contest. Dont run away you stupid dog! Im not finished with you!" But i ran slowly this time, seeing the plane already took off. "No! I was even planning to forgive you after the contest!" I said as i knelt down punching the ground causing my fists to bleed. Albert tried to comfort me then i hugged him.

"Im so sorry Azzi!" He hugged me tighter. And cried even more.

"Does he hate me that much!? That he didnt tell me that he'll leave?" I said as i squeezed my heart from pain.

"He does not Azzi. He loves you. He did not tell you because he knows that you will freak out or something." He explained to me. Then i screamed as loud as i could and lie down on the hard cold ground.

"Why cant he just tell that i still love him!" I shouted then paused for a while. "He's right, i think i deserved this. This is all my fault. Stupid me!" I said and black out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woah!?0_o the heck was that? Did u people hear! Our Azzi still love him!  I think Ash gave up on her. Thats why never ever make a person who loves you wait or they might change their minds. Tsk tsk. I feel sorry for Azzi.

I think i should end it this way! I dont know what to do now. Huhhhu. Ok im over it. See you later Reader-chan!! Author-chan out!