Bye Ms. Nerd, Hello Ms. Real

I left Ash frozen from where he stood. I got inside the with two guys infront. Not long, I felt like some thing was squeezing my heart, like i've done something wrong. What the hell am i doing wrong! He deserves it. Right inner me?............ Wow so you're giving me a silent treatment. Ok have it your way.

We arrived at home and i saw my little brother Zony outside the mansion along with mom. I got out of the car and little bro attacked me with a hug. I hugged him back.

"Oh how i miss my little brother!" I hugged him a little tighter. He tried to push me but he can get out of my grip.

"Oww!! Nii-san!! Im gonna get crushed!" He yelled while pushing me away. Cute I giggled. And cupped his little face.

"I just miss you Zony." I smiled. Then he smiled back. Then big bro went out the door.

"Dont worry Nii-san. Mom and i will live here with you and oni-chan! And that way you wont miss us." he hugged me again. Then his happy smile disappeared. "But, will Nii-san still be wearing that outfit?." He went gloomy. I giggled. I took off my glasses and wig.

"Not anymore little bro. Cu'z im back." Then he shouted 'yey' Mom kissed me in the cheeks. After that moment we all went inside the house. We ate dinner and i did the dishes. Even big bro and i argued because i want to do the dishes but he wanted the butler to do it. But after that i still won the argue. When i finished the dishes we all went to our room and slept.

Knock knock knock

I slowly opened my eyes hearing those knocks. "M'lady? Are you still sleeping? You're going to be late for your first day of school in Star Academy." The butler said. I widely opened my eyes then walked towards the door to open it for the butler.

"Then where is my alarm clock. It should be the one waking me up." I raised my brow due to his giggling.  "And why're yah laughin' ?" I pouted.

"Im sorry M'lady, but your mom disagreed to give you an alarm clock. Because everytime your mom bought alarm clock, you ended up destroying it." He answered. I crossed my arms and went to the bathroom. "Mr. Butler! Please get my uniform and put it in my bed and you can get my breakfast ready." I said before starting the shower.

*Sigh* how i miss the real me inner me. Well if you're not going to talk to me well whatever its not like i can force you.

After shower, i went out the bathroom with only my bra and panties on. I looked at my uniform. How fancy, hmmm... the skirt is too short, the blouse is too fit. Oh damn, im not a model am i!? I finished wearing my uniform then i combed my hair. Hmmm.....my hair is now long. Maybe i should keep it long i guess. Then i went down stairs and ate my breakfast.

"Ahhh! Nii-san is pretty!" My little bro shouted with his eyes sparking. I giggled and pinched his cheeks. Then he hugged me.

"You know little bro. I guess im not going to wear that shit again." I smiled.

"Hey, thats a little child you're talking to." Mom said.

"Sorry!" I apologized.

"Really Nii-san?" I nodded and he jumped with joy. I dont know why but its cute to watch him. I heard a honk outside, it must be my service to school. Oh god! I hate being rich and fancy! I finished my breakfast and went out to get inside the car and went to school. *Sigh* will i have to act fancy with the other rich kid!? Damn what a pain in the neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow. Azzi's greatest enemies is gonna be a part of her life now. Oh well she'll just have to suffer until she gets used to it like when she got used of being a laughing stock in her old school.

Heheh sorry for not updating. But i'll update as much as i can. And hopefully the internet's signal would strong cuz thats is my worst enemy. The weak signal! Ok Author-chan out!