The Worst

"Another Chance!! How idiotic!" I shouted and slapped him. "I dont think i should give you a chance. No one does." I said clenching my fist and walked away. But he hugged me tight from behind. I couldnt push nor move my hands because of his grip.

"Please, i just wanted to say sorry and i love you Azzi. Your my Angel and I don't want to lose you anymore" He said. It made me really really mad. I elbowed him in his stomach. Now he's down.

I knelt down and gripped on his shirt. "I may look like and angel to you, but do you dare think im one of them. And one more thing you already lost me." And released his shirt and went back to the gym. I met Albert staring on my bruised fist and he made a worried look.

"What happened to your hands Azzi!?" He stood up and held my hands. I can sense a tension at the back with Ash glaring at Albert. I pulled away my hands and patted Albert's head then smiled.

"Dont worry Albert,  i just met a stray dog and had to deal with it." He nodded his head as if he knows what im saying. I giggled and sat on the chair. There we waited for the awarding. The time came, its the Awarding time. I can feel the excitement everywhere, and it looks like everyone wants to win but too bad they're not.

"For our today's 1st placer!" The Anchor man opened a small red envelope and read it. "Who gained 95.9 points from the crowd and judges is...... Ash Collins!!!" The Anchorman shouted. Everyone cheered for him, shouting for him. Then the Anchorman clapped his hands and continued.

"Everyone give me all your attentions, The Grand Champion for our today's Contest...." he opened the blue envelope and smirked at it. "Who garnered 96.3 is......... i mean are Azzi and Albert!! The perfect Duo's." Everyone became wild, and cheered for us. I think im good at predicting future. I giggled to myself.

As we went above the stage, a judge went up as well. "Excuse me, everyone!" We put our attentions to him. "I have a great news!" Everyone was eagered to hear what it is. Including me of course. "I think i have to make a new group, i want Ash to join Azzi and Albert for the Regional Competition. It'll be a waste if Ash dont. Right people!?" The judge said. Everyone agreed to him.

"What!? This isnt happening. But you know we can win it ourself Mr. Judge." I tried to talk it out. I can already see the sparkling aura Ash is letting out. I frowned.

"I know but he's perfect too. The voice is lovely and also he can play piano. Do you have any complain Ms. Smith?" He raised a brow. I bit my lips clenching my fist at the back.

"N-no Mr. Jugde. Its good, no complaints at all." I forced to smile infront of him, holding back from shouting.

"Then it settles. Everyone meet the new competators for our regional Competition." Everyone clapped and there i am. Already dead, deadly dull that is. After the awarding, Albert walked me home. I don't feel riding today.

"Azzi, I was going to ask you this earlier." He said. I was really confused about it. I can even read his mind, his face is confusing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ahem....I know what you're thinking....Oh wait I don't hehehe...So I'm not going to update once in a while again..I still need to think for the next chapter. I'm all out of crappy ideas.

So reader-chan sorry but I hope u still continue to support my story. Author-chan out!!