Meet the Sweety Pies

Let me properly introduce you the Sweety Pie, but i rather call them Bitchy Girls that for me it means. Bitches Die. You got that right inner me. But first let me introduce you her loyal "friends" or so called "servants".

Sona Gilson. A pink haired girl that loves to eat sweets. Green Emerald eyes. She wears thick foundation to hide her dark spots. She wears unfit dresses to hide her fats.

Ella Swift. A black headed girl that keeps everyone out of the way. She has dark eyes. She wears make up to attract pretty boys in her sight. She kinda like fashion much. She is the one that picks a dress for their bitchy queen.

Demonica Perry. The popular girl way back elementary school until now. She is blonde and has pink pearly eyes. If she wants that thing she gets it. Especially pretty boys. She is a nightmare dressed like an innocent girl.

Now let me tell how i met this demonic trios made my life even duller.

Flashback.

"Hi there darling! Wanna hang out?" The blonde girl invited to hang with them.

"Were to?" I responded. "How about in the haunted house at the rose st. Wanna come?" The black headed girl said.

"Is there reason why i should go with you?" They are getting stubborn every minute they talk to me.

"Well if you want to be in our team you have to be tested first. And that us if you're not scared." The pink headed girl answered.

"Sure" i said dully.

After classes we went to that haunted house they said.

Hmmm. Not really scary as a thought so. Yeah it looks like grandpa's house. Pfft..shhh. shut it inner me. Grandpa's house has nothing to do with this. I know but im sure it made you giggle. Shhh.shut it.

"Hey are you ready girl?" The pink haired said.

"Sure" i replied.

We went inside the house. They lead me upstairs to a room. There was a cabinet. Its door was tape with duct tape. They ripped it off and told me to go inside. I hesitated.

"Are you scared darling?" The blonde said with a recorder in her hands.

"Not really" i replied dully. "Then get going!" The reaven head demanded.

I went inside the cabinet and it has a giant hole above. I can even see the attic. Then BOOM. The door closed.

"Hey you shits! Open the fucking door!" I shouted as i gave my all opening the closed cabinet.

"I think you can do it by yourself." The reaven girl said.

"You idiotic bastards! I know someone is blocking the door. Get me out of here or i'll bust your face off!" I shouted very loud this time.

Suddenly. Meow! Meow! My heart beat fast.

It is just a cat. Just a cat. Calm down girl. It just a cat. Breath in breath out. Ok.

An eye of a person appeared. And long hair.touching my head.

Its not a cat inner me. NOT a fucking cat. *Gulp* i know. Bust the door!

"Aargg!!" Bang! The door was destroyed. They left her already. But the long hair thing is still crawling.

Eeww! Lets get outta here. Ahhh shit this is a haunted house.

I rushed out of the door. And straight to the school.

I saw them the three bitches. They're just laughing. I got really upset. I tried to not to bust them.

I sat on my chair. Clenching my fist really hard. If i can only put my fingers on them ill inaliate them. Just wait. You can have high hopes. But if you do that you'll also destroy your stupid identity. Right. Oh god what am i to do.

Current moment.

So yeah that is why i hate them. They're a friggin demons. Flirting with their fake faces. Ewww. I wonder why pretty guys fell for it! Dumb.

*Sigh* why do they have to transfer here. Tsk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So thats why. But what happend to the creepy house? Whtver lets just skip those. Will this be a nightmare for her? Will still be controling her temper towrds them? Or will she make a move.?

Wanna know?
Read more. Hope you like it.