Never Leave You

I opened my eyes slowly and scanned the room. I saw nothing but hospital equipments. And I was there lying in bed and on my side was Albert, mom, Zony and Big bro.

"Azzi you're awake?! Thank goodness." Albert leaned to my face. I blinked a few times and pushed his head. I wanted to speak but nothing came out from my mouth.

Why the fuck is my body not listening to me. And why the hell am I in the hospital!

"Huck." I uttered.

"What? What is wrong honey?" Mom held my hands tightly.

"Fuuckk!" I managed to yell.

"What the?" Big bro commented while the other just stood frozen.

"What do you mean Azzi." Albert asked. I frowned and clenched my bruised fist and screamed.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! Fuck that fucking guy, his fucking life, his fucking family and his fucking company!" I bursted out. My little bro climbed up my bed.

"Nii-san. Are you ok?" He hugged me. I was planning to punch him but I couldn't. Then i cried.

"No I'm not! And if that guy ever show his face here again. I will fucking make sure he'll regret it." I yelled-cried and hugged Zony back.

"It's ok Nii-san, we're here for you." Zony comforted me. I couldn't help myself but to cry again.

"Ok im over it." I said in monotone and dried my tears. I stood up and pulled the dextrose from my hand and threw it away. "Let's go Albert, I don't care if he doesn't show his face tomorrow, even if he is not around we still can win it." I said and change to my clothes Infront of them. They were blushing hard to see a lady change but not fully naked ofcourse. Mom slapped the boys for staring at me and I giggled.

"Are you sure you're ok Azzi?" Albert reassured and I nodded.

"Why wouldn't she be. I mean she's the most amazing girl I have ever been with. And that stupid ass just wasted his opportunity." He crossed his arms and patted my head.

"Thanks big bro. Hey Mom wanna come tomorrow?" I asked them out and finally they said yes.

"Yush! Thanks guys." I smiled and we all went back to the mansion. The only thing That changed was Ash wasnt there. We practiced and practiced but most of it just slacked off.

Then the day came. The Contest, and we all went there as a whole family, well I guess Albert counts too. Mom and the others went to find their seats and Me and Albert went to our given chairs. Then i noticed there was three seats so  I kicked out the other one gaining attention from the audiences but I didn't care. The program started and we are the last performer In the contest which made me pissed. So we waited till our turn.

Fuck that stupid asshole, why am I so worried when we can win it without him. Just he wait. Then why not forget him? It's not like you're going to see him again............Oh c'mon, why're are you not responding? Are you my happy to hear me again? Oh god, oh god! How can hug you! After all these day you haven't talk to me you stupid bitch. I know, and it took me time to forgive you. I really want to punch you right now, but I can't! Don't cry over it. I'm sorry for my talking to you. I missed you.

"Azzi you okay? It looks like you're exploding." Albert asked as he saw me squirming in my seat. Then i nodded yes to Albert. I took a deep breath since I feel more relieved since my conscience is back.

Atlast I can talk like an idiot again. You're already an idiot, idiot. And the same goes to you idiot. I'm very happy right now. I know, and oh look. It looks like you'll perform next. You nervious or something?  When did I became nervous to crowds.? That's what I thought. Goodluck. Thanks.

"Ok...You did rock us all. Thank you for that performance Susan and the gang. Now next up the Perfect Duo's. But it looks like the other one didn't come." The Anchorman announced as me and Albert went up the stage. Everyone applaud. The lights turned dim. Smokes covered the stage floor. The song began.

Title: Time Machine
By: Unknown

In italic lyrics mean the girl
In bold and italic lyrics the guy
Italic with underline both girl and boy

Do you remember how it felt like?
I still remember how the days that end, the weeks and months
we were together for so long
I haven't noticed, that we're falling down too fast
If I could take it all back
I still want you by my side.
If only I could bring you back to me
If I could go back in time
promise we won't say goodbye
I never really moved on,
No, not in time...
I wanna go back to the way we used to be
I wanna feel your skin, your lips so close to me
I wanna go back when I called you mine all the time
Every smile and every moment
If only I have (if only I have) a time machine.

I stopped singing the last part since I heard a familiar voice. Its not even Albert's voice, the crowds applaud again. As i turned my back to see who it was.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's Ash. No I can't stop singing and won't stop. I'll deal with him later. But my chest again is hurting.

I need you like the air I breathe (you make me feel alive)
You're the best part of my everyday (my every night)
If only I could travel back in time
I'd take it all back and I'll turn it all around
If I could take it all back
I still want you by my side.
If only I could bring you back to me
If I could go back in time
promise we won't say goodbye
I never really moved on,
No, not in time...

How could he come back here. This can't be. No not again! Even though I want to crush h right now I can't. Too much crowd.

I wanna go back to the way we used to be
I wanna feel your skin, your lips so close to me
I wanna go back when I called you mine all the time
Every smile and every moment
If only I have (if only I have) a time machine.

If I could go back in time, I'd make us so much better
If I could hear and if I could see,
If I could hold on to your hands once again
I wanna go back to the way we used to be
I wanna feel your skin, your lips so close to me

I wanna go back when I called you mine all the time
Every smile and every moment
If only I have (if only I have) a time machine.
If only I have a time machine..

The audience stood up and applaud as the song finished but Ash interrupted.

"Ahem. Excuse me before we go back to our sit I just want you all to know." With his word he turned his pace to me and knelt down. "I love you Azzi. I did t really left you behind. I went to Canada to get you this." He took out a small box in his pocket and opened it. Inside of it was a ring. "Will you be my girl." My ears twitched as the crowds said AWE. My heart beated fast. I grabbed Ash hands then pulled him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To Be Continued..........