The Change Starts Now

Beeeep...be..beep...be..beeeeeeeeeep...

Smash!Boom!Crash!

Wow you just had to? What? Just my reflexs inner me. My reflexs. Reflexs my ass. Get your ass up and thank Ash he brought you here after you collapse. What in the! He brought me here!? Yes he did darling. Oh i see. I guess i should borrow a mansion for saturday and sunday. why? You idiot! If they see me here without disguise im sure they are gonna find out. Oh right. Then get your ass and go!.

I went to the bathroom and took a bath. After a while i put on the wig and contacts. I wore my loosy blouse and long skirt. I walked down the stairs and ate my breakfast. And i quitely went the to my school.

I heard no mocks, insults. They just greeted me and smile but other avoided my eyes. As i got inside the room no one gave me a grimly stare, no gossips to hear. I was kinda happy but yet weirded out. They greeted me but i didnt bother to greet back. I sat on my chair the Trio's approached me.

"Were so sorry Azzi! We'll give you anything. We'll pay the bill for the hospitalization of the pros. Azzi please be friends with us." They said. I stood up from my chair. And slammed my hand on the desk.

"Hey Demonica and you two. Just because i almost killed the pros. doesnt mean i want to be friends with some bitches like you. And stop that friendly face infront of me. Its disgusting." I grimly stared at them and sat back down.

After class Lunch

I got up from my chair and went out the school. I went to the hospital where the Three Brothers were brought. This hospital actually was my uncle's. I went inside the hospital and met the pink haired doctor. He's my Uncle.

"Uncle Akari! How the guys?" I asked him. He gave me an angry look.

"Really Azzi? The victim of hers. I thought you stopped that attitude?" I walked pass him trying to avoid the scolds. He grabbed my hands which made me look at him. "They are at 39A" i smiled and nodded.

I saw the room 39A and went inside. I saw the three guys widend their eyes. I calmly closed the door.

"Hey. How are you doing?" I asked them.

"G-good maam." The guy said.

"Dont worry im not here to kill you. Im just here to apologize. Im sorry and also don call me maam." They all nodded.

I went out the hospital and went back to the school. I was awfully weirded out. They did their own task. And now im forced to go home early. And tomorrow's the day of the Interview with Mr. Flirtious. I sighed deeply and went home.

I got home. I saw big bro's car. I went inside the room and saw him talking with mom. I joined them then asked big bro if i could live with him only until the Interviews are finished. Big bro agreed and i said goodbye to little bro and i got in the car.

As we arrived in big bro's house. It was like a mansion. It was big. I can even see a swimming pool. And a spot that caught my eyes. A garden full of roses. "Do you like it little sis?" Big bro said and i nodded. "Then its yours." I hugged him and went inside the mansion. A butler showed me my room and i slept in the king sized fluffy bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tomorrow's a big day. What will happen? What surpises will Ashley do? Who knows!?

Wanna know?
Read more. Hope you like it.