Getting Kinda Wild.Er

Beeeeep...be..beep...beeeeep...be..beep

Smash!Boom!

Wow. 5 clocks already destroyed! Hehe you've got some serious problem girl. I always have a problem. That includes you. Hey hey hey dont put on your problem. If it wasnt for me you'd be lonely girl. Hmmm. I guess you're right well whatever. I going to sleep more. You have a fight today. You have to fight and win! I know. Then why are you still sleeping!? Because im sleepy. And besides i am going to blow their minds later. But for now 5 mins sleep. Oh i know what your thinking girl. Nice.

~5mins later~

I streched out my body from bed and start dressing. This time i wore my normal clothes. No loosy blouse. No long skirts. "Let's see how this will do." You look like a bad girl. And i will be one Later. I stepped down the stairs meeting my little bro.

"I thought you already went to school nii san? And why and you dressed like that?" He said while yawning.

"Just trying to show off a little since i get to bust someone's face today." I replied.

"Oh. Okay. You look good nii san. Good luck. And punch them hard." He gave me a thumbs up and smiled.

Mom got the food ready and we ate. I rushed out the door and ran to school.
Everybody stared at me. Some of them glared at me but some of them smirked.

I went to classroom and caught everyone's attention.

Hahaha inner me i just heard a gulped! I know right! Look, the trio's are glaring at you. Shhh. Let them stare.

"Trying to show off nerd?" The raven blurted.

"Maybe, maybe not. Who knows?" I smirked. Heavy aura was made by them.

"Huh i dont think you will be as popular as us nerd. You're a nerd and always will be a nerd." The pink haired stated.

"I can, if i wanted to be one darling" i sat on my chair looking at the angry trio's.

"Whatever. You're going down. I hired a professional fighters." I raised a brow.

"Oh really, well thats interesting. Are you scared to lose?hahah you even hired a professional. Haha! Priceless."
I laughed really hard then. Ding dong dang dong.

It's time. It's time to bust some faces! The teacher didnt bother to stop us. I know because the Bitches paid them. *Sigh* so pathetic.

Oh look. An arena. They have serious work to make the gym like an arena. Hehe im gonna get wild! Hey calm down. We still dont know who your opponents are. Who cares im still gonna beat them. After 6 years of loneliness with this disguise i have to enjoy the sweet faces they're gonna make later. Besides i know that one way or another im still gonna find out bout my disguise. So i better enjoy while im still a nerd. You were never a nerd. You just pretend to be a nerd. Whatever. Goodluck hit them hard! Oh i will inner me. I will.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ohh. Azzi is getting wild! Who will win? Will the she win the deal? Or not?

Whahaha! They're going dowm bheybe. Oh hi there. Did you like it? If yes kindly press the vote button  and it would be an honor. If no. Welp that cant be helped.

Read more. Hope you like it.