Partner

"I wanted to ask something earlier." I grew confused, i couldn't even read his face. I raised a brow.

"What is it?" I said in monotone. He stops from walking and i did too.

"Do you know that guy? It seems like you were very mad at him?" He asked me. I pretend to smile.

"Oh yes Albert, i know him. And that stupid stray dog ruined everythng until now. If only i could kill him." i smile to myself maniacally and Albert karate chopped my head lightly.

"Cut it out. Its creepy." He said. I giggled and clinged my hand into his shoulder.

Teet teet.
Someone sent me a message.

Unknown

Hi! This is Mr. Gustine the judge earlier. I just want to inform you and your partners that we will meet tomorrow morning in the cafe shop in Roselite Cafe. Dont worry about school. We already contact them that we are going to borrow the three of you for two weeks. Please inform the other two. Thank you.

Now im even more pissed than before. "Whats wrong Azzi?" Albert gave me a worried look. I patted his head.

"Dont worry, we were just called to meet Mr. Judge to Roselite Cafe along with the dog." I said in monotone. He nodded and smiled. We continued our part until we reached outside the mansions gate. "How bout stop by for a coffee Albert?" I offered.

"Oh, i'll have to pass today Azzi. I still need to do something. Sorry." He said. I nodded.

"Its ok, i was just asking if you're hungry. if thats it see you tomorrow i guess." I said and waved him goodbye. He was crossing the street and stopped.

"But what about Ash!!" He yelled from the other side.

"Dont worry! I'll just Email him later!" I yelled back. Then he smiled and waved. I went inside the mansion and met my big bro lying down the sofa. I laid on him and he slowly opened his eyes.

"Little sis? You're back! Aahh!! So how did it go?" He asked while yawning. I explained everything to him.

"Big bro, im tired. Please dont move and be my big pillow, will yah? Just wake up about 8pm." I asked. Then he nodded and hugged me until i fell asleep. I didnt know it was already morning when woke up and big bro was still under me. I punched him in the stomach caused him to sit down.

"Stupid old man, didnt i told you to wake me up 8pm!?" I frowned. He giggled and pulled me down again.

"But i never got to sleep with lil sis since dad left. And besides i cant wake you up, you were making cute face." He blushed a little bit while i was blushing really mad.

"Ugh, just give me your phone." I said. He lend me his phone. I searched Ash's number and dialed it.

"Why?" He asked me.

"I have to tell Ass that we have meeting with Mr. Gustine. At roselite cafe. And if only you woke me up last night i could have informed him al..." i paused and answered the phone.

Hello Mr. Smith?

Oh no. Its Azzi, i'll make it fast so listen. We have a meeting with Mr. Gustine today at Roselite Cafe. So be there or he'll yell at me.

Ok. But Azz...

Call Ended

I ended the call without him letting him say. I dont really want to talk to him. I went to my room and changed my dress and went out.

Roselite Cafe

"What!? Out of all songs why romances? I cant sing that! Cant we just change it to pop? Or rock? Please!!" I begged for the judge to change the song. He crossed his arms, angry marks were made in his face. Now his pissed, and i am too.

"Im sorry Ms. Smith but its already been agreed with the other judges. I cant change it." The only thing that was on my mind was broken mirror. I pouted and looked at the judge with a puppy eyes and fake tears.

"Isnt there anything you can do to persuade them!" Now the judge was blushing really hard. As i can see, Albert and Ash are blushing too. I smirked.

"No theyre not." Then my cute face transformed to a dead one. I cursed the judge on my mind.

That stupid piece of shit. If anything happens I'll bust his shitty face. Ugh!! Stupid judge.

After the meeting, the judge told us to practice anywhere but as long as we practice properly. But again he changed his mind and told us to practice on my mansion. They agreed while im on the emo corner.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. You stupid no good for nothing judge. Ughh!!!!

I thought cursing the judge. After that we went to my mansion to 'practice'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh snap!! Did you see that!? Hahahah!! Poor little Azzi. Just wait little one, Author chan will end your suffering soon.

Sorry bout it being boring. As i told you im all ouy of ideas..... so i hope u still like it. Author chan out!!