Say What Again!?

"Im sorry!" He said. I felt my heart dropped. Everything his done for me but why SORRY!?.

Inner me!? He has to be kidding right!? But why sorry! Lets find out more. I dont really know why!?

"W-what do you mean!? You haven't done anything bad right!?" I squeezed my heart from this unknown feeling.

"Im sorry ok. But this is not working!" He yelled.

"What is not working!" I was eager to seek answers. He clenched his fists to balls. Stumping his feet from the ground and he punched the tree behind him and i jolted.

"I just dont know!" He pulled his hair like his gone crazy. "I tried to convince myself i love you Rose but no!" My eyes widend.

What is going on!? Tell me im dreaming inner me! I want to stop this! I...dont know? I thought this was going well but what happen?

"I love...... someone else Rose. Not you. Im sorry" he said and left me.. Alone. In the forest.

I thought to myself i could change? I thought i could learn to love again. Calm down Azzi. Please. You can just forget it. Forget it!. Wow inner me. I have tried my best to bare with your annoying advice. But look. I thought i could love again. Is this what you want for me? To be broken again. No Azzi i thought i could help you. I want to help you. I...  shut it. I dont want anymore of this. Im going home.

Rain fell down as i walked home alone. Sogging my shoes. Now im completely wet. I wanted to rain more. Its like that im not lonely anymore. Cu'z the rain reminds me that im not crying alone in this cruel world.

Arrived at the mansion. The Butler rushed to get me towel. I wrapped myself with a towel. Big bro look me.

"Had some fun lil sis?" He said yet his face wasnt happy at all. All i gave was a faint smile. I didnt spoke a word. Not one single word came from my mouth. He grabbed me and made me look at him. "What happend little sis. Please tell me." It made me upset on how he looked at me with his golden eyes.

"You want answers big bro?" I pushed him. He was really confused. My tears fell down from my eyes. He was shocked on how he looked at my face for the first time with tears. He hugged me but i pushed him. "Big bro. This is why i disguise myself as a nerd. I dont want people to mess with the real me! Its ok if i was a nerd. They always beat me up. Throwing those shitty words out of their mouth to me. Avoided me like im some kind of a disease. I was their laughing stock bro. But messing with the real me is far different from my nerdy situation big bro. I dont think friends are important anymore nor that love thingy. Its ruining my life even more. Im sorry big bro to say this all to you. Im not mad at you. You know how i hate everyman in the whole world but you know that i love both you and Zony. I dont even know what im feeling right now. If im scared, sad, nervous, mad, happy, or i dont know!?" My tears fell like it wasnt ending. My big bro gave me a hug me again. I tried to.push him away but he didnt let go.

"Then try to be yourself. Its not the Azzi i have known. Azzi is a girl full of confidence. She is one of a kind. She doesnt give a shit about anything to make her sad. My Azzi an awesome little sis. I admire my little sis and thats you. I care for you. I want you to be happy. Because i love you." He cupped my face and wiped my tears. I held his hands.

"I guess that wasnt me anymore. Dont worry big bro. I'll spent a last week to school and i want to transfer school somewhere else." I said to him and gave me a smile.

"Are you sure you want to transfer?" He asked. I nodded.

"If i go to that school without any disguises and stuff. Will that make you happy?" I said looking deep in his golden orbs.

"Will that make you happy? I will not make another mistake like last time." He said with reassurance.

"It will big bro." I gave him a faint smile and led me a hug. "Im going back to my room now." I said. He let go of me from his hug. I went upstair and head to my room. I took a half bath and as i felt my eyes got heavy. I drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Drama, drama. Ok. But what the? Why did he do it? He is so pathetic. Making a girl happy then boom. Make them cry. Oh god. Well now you know the reason why she disguised herself.

Next chapter. Hope you like it.