A Big Mistake

Knock knock

I yawned and streched my body. "Who is it!?" I said while my eyes was still closed.

"Its me M'lady! Im sorry if i woke you up!?" He answered.

"No no. I was already up before you came." I lied.

"Oh i see? Have you already changed!? Its already 7:30." He said.

"Ready for what again!?" I asked.

"For your date with Mr. Collins m'lady." My sleepy eyes were now fully open.

"Yes. Im so ready right now. Just call me when he's already here. " I lied again then rushed to the bathroom.

Shit!? What happen to the alarm clock!? It was suppose to wake me up!! Yeah i know! But the clock that you smashed was still broken.  Ughhh!! What do i dress!? Well your normal dress ofcourse. He's inviting you to a festival and museum right!? I guess soo.  Ok then.

I put on my red sleeveless hoddie and jeans. I let my hair untied this time. I put on i high cut tennis and 5mins more to spare. I went down to see big bro.

"You look sexy little sis!" He winked at me. I smiled. "Looks like the trouble is here. Im sorry lil sis." He said.

"Its ok big bro. Its still worth it though. The food is.!" I laughed. Then we went out the mansion. He brought his motorcycle with him. Good thing i wore jeans.

"You ready!?" Ash said and lend me a helmet. I nodded. I hopped on the motor and he started the engine then took off.

"Where are we going!? The festival is that way." He droved the opposite way i pointed.

"Dont worry, change venue. Thats all." He said. I was confused. The a half an hour passed we reached 'his' destination. It was a forest actually.

"So you're gonna rape me!? Wow. How fascinating." I clapped and rolled my eyes. But inside i feel like my heart is gonna explode.

"Not really. I said change venue. Not rape you." He said and i blushed a bit. We walked deep inside the forest but 15mins later. "Umm. Ms. Smith!? Can i ask a favor!?" He said while blushing. Now i got really chilled.

"S-sure. W-what is it!?" i stuttered.

"Mind if i close you your eyes!? Its quite a surprise." He blushed as red as a riped tomato. I nodded.

"You're hot Ms. Smith!" He whispered in my ears. I widend my eyes.

"W-what!?" I yelled but still he covered my eyes.

"Uhm. I m-mean your face. Your heating up." I blushed 50 shades of crimson. Then a moment we stopped.

"Are we here!?" I asked. He uncovered my eyes. Then my eyes sparkled seeing such wonderful sight. Then i took a picture of it.

 Then i took a picture of it

it was like a heaven. A heaven that is full of cherry blossoms.

"Do you like it Ms. Smith?" He scratched his neck.

"I dont like it." He looked down on the ground. "I love it!!" Then he smiled.

"This is actually my land. Which mom gave me. And i also built a small hut. So when i wanted to be alone i always come here. Now since you're here. You can go here anytime you want." I widend my eyes.

"Really!? I thought you were just a plain old boring guy!? No offense though!" I hugged him. Now again he was a blushing mess.

Soooo cute reaction!!!! Ahem. In.looooove. you know you could be a cute couple. Shhh's you stupid inner me. Dont deny it darling. I know what you feel!!!😉😉ok ok. I guess so. But wait just a little bit. Little bit my butt. Haha.

So after that we talked and ate the food he brought. It was tasty. I was already 12 noon. We went back to the motor.

"Thanks for showing me this place. But you dont have to call me Ms. yah know. Hehe" i giggled and he smiled.
Not like earlier his face was full of excitement but now its like its fading minute by minute but i didnt let it bother me. He laughed.

"We are not finished yet Rose." He said and drove us to a kimono shop.

"What are we doing here!?" I asked.

"Well we are going to a festival you know. You dont just wear jeans there" he giggled and i blushed. After an hour of picking dress because out of all he picked out was sooooo very girly. Then atlast he took out a kimono designed with blue roses. It was beautiful and finally we bought it.
We both wore our kimonos.

"Iiimmmmm hungry!?" I pouted my lips to him.

"You really have some weird appetite." He raised a brow.

"Thats because im AWESOME!!" Sparkles surrounded me and he giggled and brought me to a noodle shop nearby.

"Thanks for the fooood!!" I drooled.

"You have a cute girlfriend young lad. You make a cute couple." The chef said. I choked out and Ash lended me a tissue.

"Uhm. Mr. Chef. Please dont be so sudden. But its still not official though" he blushed. I giggled. The Chef apologized but i continued eating. After we finished.

"Goodluck winning her heart young lad!" The chef yelled and he blushed. We went out of the shop. And walked to the festival since its not that far. It was already 3pm. Ash said that there will be a fireworks 7pm so i was excited while my heart beated like crazy. We played and ate to entertain ourselves before the fireworks.

It was already time for the fireworks but then. He grabbed my hand and lead me into the forest where there are lake. The fireworks started. It was really a good place to view the fireworks.

"How come no comes here when this place haves a nice view for fireworks!?" I laughed as i watched the fireworks explodes with different colors.

"Rose." I turned my face to him. "I have to tell you something." My heart started to race. My face was turning red. And i feel like i could explode any second.

Could this be!? Inner me, are you listening!? I can hear it all Azzi. Now wait for him to do the rest. Just stay and go with the flow. Ok ok. Omg im gonna explode.

"Im sorry" but then it all stop with just one word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im sorry i havent updated lately. I have trouble with internet.

So why!? What happend!? Everything was so so well but why sorry!? Dud something happen!?