The Unexpected

I lifted my foot on the head of the guy and planing to step on it dead. I heard a scream and i stopped.

What am i doing? What the heck did i do!? Oh thank god you're back in your senses. Did i really do this? Yes you were reckless and stuff you almost killed them. God what am i thinking.

I stepped down from the guy's back and bent down. "Please. We beg of you spare us. Were sorry. They paid us large money we cant hold back. Please." he begged for his life.

"Im sorry about this." I felt my heart being squeezed. I dont know why? I love how they scream in pain and stuff but after it everything changes. Its like a monster possessed me then left. I stood up for the ground and looked at everyone. They stared at me with a scared look.

"Bitches!" I screamed making them jolt from where they are standing.

"The deals a deal. Now everyone try to stick with the deal or you'll end up like them." My heart beatted fast.

"Hey, you two come here." They followed but avoided my eyes. "Go get help to lift them. Go to this hospital and accompany them. If a doctor with a pink hair asks what happen tell them they are one of her victims." They nodded and they started to call for another help.

"Im sorry." Everyone widend their eyes. "I didnt mean to do this. I didnt want this. But you made me like this. I tried to be quite but you just have to bother. This wouldnt happen if you, all of you only tried to stay away. This wouldnt have happend. Im sorry." I said aloud. Ash walk to me but i ran. He tried to follow be but i ran faster so i left him catching his breath.

I stopped at the door in the roof. I squeezed my heart from pain. Remembering what i did earlier.

I want to die. This wasnt suppose to happen. Hey keep your distance from the bars Azzi. You dont have to do this.

I climbed on the bars standing on the other side on the edge of it.

I just almost killed people infront of hundred students! But you didnt. Pleases dont let go. Azzi please.

I was already standing outside the edge bars of the roof. I let go of my hands as the breeze invited me to play with them.

Oh look. Im gonna fall. Im gonna fly!

A pair of hands grabbed mine and pulled me back to the other side. I looked at the face for who it was. It was Ash. His face was red and full of sweat due to running and chasing me.

"Why" i said. "Why did you stopped me!?" I shouted. My eyes widend as he slapped me and hugged me after that.

"Please. Please dont leave me. I have no real friend. I need you." I felt a tear dropped on neck. I hugged him back.

"Im sorry. But i have to."

"Why!? Why do you have to!"

"I dont want you to be friends with a monster. You dont know me."

"I dont care! I dont care if you're monster or not. I just want a real friend and thats you. Please i dont want to go back my old life. Friends that only wants my money. I want you a friend that i can truly trust. Please." He started to cry.

"Im sorry. You can stop crying now." I cupped his face and wiped his tears away. His face grew deep red.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Drama. Did Ash just planted a crush on the Nerdy Azzi? Oh my! What a day. What will happen if one day he'll know about the real Azzi? Will he leave her?

Wanna know?
Read more. Hope you like it.