Fight!

Introducing you the fighters!
On the left corner. The Three brothers!

On the right corner. Azzi Smith!

The battle will begin in 15 mins. Fighters! Be ready. This wont be just a game. Its WAR! Muahahahah!

Wow that Anchor Man is crazy! Hahaha this is getting soo goooooood!
Hey hey. You're scary stop that. Oh. Sorry. I just got excited.

"Azzi!" I turned my face to him.

"Woah you're hot. eh i m-mean. What in the world is going on!?" The white haired boy yelled at me. And i giggled a bit.

"Im having an epic fight my dear Friend. But why are you here?" I asked.

"The news reach my Company" he said blushing.

"Oh. I thought so." I looked at him and smiled.

"This is dangerous. We should stop this immediately." I stopped him. He looked at me worried.

"Hey. Do you trust me?" He grew confused.

"Yes i do but.." i cutted him off.

"Then let me have this fight. Please. I have waited for this moment to come." I gave him a puppy and his eyes widend then nodded.

"I knew you'd say yes. Then wish me luck." He looked down on his feet.

"Hey Ash." He looked at me. "How bout if i win i'll go treat you foods. Would that be ok?" He nodded.

Fighters! Enter the fighting ground.

Everyone cheered and shouting to my opponents to take me down. But i wont let them. As we entered the battling ground. The "Three Brothers" was bragging out their muscles. Eww. But im curious aboug this other guy. The one with brown hair and green eyes. He seems so familiar.

Fighters! Get ready to fight! Everybody let's count off to five. Four. Three. Two. One! Let the battle start!

And the battle began. The big buffed guy approached me. With that big buff of his im sure i could get crush. As he got nearer and nearer. I heard Ash shouted. "Watch out!" I giggled and slide to his right side and gave him a left hook. He was already down but still beat him down. It was a bloody mess but i spared his life. I looked at the other two with such monstrous look. Then the two of them ran to me from left and one at my right. I jumped in the air causing them to bump each other as they fell on the ground i grabbed their hair and kick them in their area.

Those lovely scream of theirs i want to hear more! Hey calm down Azzi! Dont kill them! Dont worry im just gonna beat them hard. And look they are still standing. Hehe they want to play more! Oh god who in the demonic spirit possessed you!? Its just me inner me. The real me.

It looks like the Three Brothers are losing. Oh wait. They are still standing! They wont give up! And look Azzi is craving for more! Oh she's gonna kill them.

"You got that right Mr.Anchor Man." I talked to myself letting out a devilish smirk. I look around my surrounding and i saw everyone with their face looking like they saw a wild monster. I love it. I love how they looked at me. Makes me want to do more.

The buffed guy approached me again and i took him down then he stayed down screaming in pain. Oh how i love to hear more. Then the two joined then i gave them left hook, right hook, a straight punch and lastly i did an axe kick. And there they was lying  on my feet. Not dead just in pain.....really bad.

I stood at the back of the buffed guy that was lying on the hard ground and i shouted. "I Azzi Smith. Will make regret you were ever born in this cruel world. I am your nightmare so beware if you wish not to die."

I lifted my foot to the guy's head planning to stepped on it dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woah that was something you never see everyday. Will she do it? Will she not? Why? Why is the question?