My Day Sunday (Extra)

Hello minna-san! This chapter is an extra on what our Azzi's does in free days! Read to know what it is!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beep...beep...beep...beep...

Boom! Crash! I punch my alarm clock hitting the hard wall.

What the heck! Even in sunday's that still bothered me! That's because you set your alarm clock on sunday to saturday idiot. The heck inner me! Your me and that means you too are one! Ok ok i got it! But hey! Its Sunday! Heh! Dont try to fool me inner me! Good thing it's Sunday it could have punch myself early in the morning because of you. Hehe k.i got it! Can you still forgive me! Forgive my ass. Whatever. Lets just enjoy this one free day. Before something or some.one ruins it..

Before i get up off my fluffy bed i comb my soft golden hair about a hundred times.

I walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth looking at my sapphire eyes through the reflection of the mirror. Perfect. I agree with you inner me.

I wash myself with a warm water. After 30 mins. Of bathing myself. I search for my clothes that suits my day.

I pick a sleeveless hoodie and a black jagger from my drawer. Hmmm. Nice pick.*winks*  Thank you my dear inner me. Your very welcome.

I run down stairs to the dinning room. "Mom! What's for breakfast?" I happily asks mom.

"A toasted bread buttered with strawberry jam and Chocolate Swissmis for drink" She replied.

"You're kinda happy today! What's the occasion?"she asked rather curious.

"Mom! It's Sunday! My day!" I always reminded her bout this.

She nods after she just realized. I giggle. I rapidly ate my breakfast. Runs outside the house.

Yeah! This what i do on Sundays. I walk to places wherever my feet takes me and i would always hope that nothing happens on my Sunday! It's been 6 days of not being free. Im chained on to those chains of bullying. Who cares? As long as it wont make me mad its ok. But When something or someone messes with my Sunday. Oh there so so dead!

I roam around the park. Goodthing i brought my skateboard. I saw a flyer about a contest that flew on to my face.

Oh would you look at that. Its a skating board contest. I know right!? Wanna play? Heck yeah! Count me in! Ok lets go before the line gets long.

I got there 15mins. Before the registration closes. Perfect timing!I guess All of them already registered. Let's go!

I put on my name on the paper and event. I entered free style. My fav.

After waiting. "Let the contests begin!" The mowhack guy declared.

It was my turn to shine. "Hey babe! Good luck.... losing". A guy spoke.

Oh look. it looks like the reckless princes has been mocked. show him what you got girl! Hmm. i will. i'll make his mouth open wide.

I skated like there's no tomorrow. Everybody's mouth opened up as they watch my cool skating moves. The last move i did was i front dived myself with the skateboard and landed perfectly on the top..

"I feel bad for you babe! I think you gave yourself a goodluck losing!" I responded to the guy that mocked me before.

The events finishes the winners won the losers lost. And i won! And No one can beat me!

You got that right! Thanks inner me! Sure thing.

After the contest. I went home exhausted. I ran up to my room and played my fav song. "Im alive from black butler"

It was still 4pm so there is still more time. So i threw myself on my fluffy bed and rested for a while.

I took a book on the shelf and read. After 4hours of reading and doing stupid stuff with me and inner me. I took out my netbook inside the drawer and a message popped.

Lil'sis! Since you agreed to the Marriage interview. I'll give you the time and venue for your dates.

Ashley Collins: Saturday he'll pick you up 8am at home and you'll go to their Company then to the Mall and he'll invite you to dinner. He'll drive you back home.

Ash Collins: Sunday he'll pick you up the same time. You'll go to a street festival, then eat lunch anywhere you want, then after that to the museum. He too will invite you to dinner and drive you back home.

Wow! An advances to do lists! Oh god! What in the cruel world did i just agreed to!! Haha im sure you'll be fine! You better shut yourself or your gone. Ok ok im sorry. but i like the idea of Ashley?! I want to see their  Company and i know you too are. Hmmm. I guess your right. And i didnt know that Ash has such tasteless places to go to. I agree with you girl. Well since im not hungry and tomorrow's Monday...again. im gonna sleep. But its still 8:50. Your not the one getting the pressure inner me! So shut it. Ok sleep tight! Dont let the bed bugs bite! I dont have bed bugs idiot. Ok goodnight!

And slept. This was my day! My only free day! But next Sunday Mr. Richy Prince just ruined it. *Sigh* whatever as long as there will be food i guess it'll be fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What will happen on saturday or sunday? Will one of them finally make Azzi fall inlove with them?

Wanna know?
Read more! Hope you liked it!