A Sweet Deal

Beeeeeep...be..beep...beeeeeeeep...be..

I lift my hands to punch my abnoxious clock.

Azzi dont you dare. Aarggh whatever "mom" good now go change your clothes. Yes "mom" and dont call me "mom" Yes "mom" i mean idiot inner me.

I did my usual morning. And went off to school. I went inside the room and nobody was still there. I enjoyed my moments alone but not long they swarmed the room. Then again starts the gossips, the noise inside the room making me want to sew their mouths.

Not long enough the teacher came. Everyone got back to their sits. I notice something is missing no it wasnt something it was someone. And that someone was Ash. Where in the world did he go?

"Everyone now. Settle down we'll start our class. Oh one more thing Mr. Collins wont be with us today. He will be busy with their Company this week, well thats what he said so his presence wont be here until next week." Mr. Suichiro gave his words and started the lesson.

I was like the first day of school everyone gossips about me and stuff but when Ash tried to make friends with me, everyone stopped.

Boom! Someone interrupted my lone time. "Hey nerdy! You've got some nerves to steal our Ash" the blonde girl kicked my chair. I was so pissed i want to glue her ass in her chair.

I look away trying to avoid her. But she slapped me. I stood up from my chair clenching my fists at the side.

"Awe is nerdy getting angry!" The raven mocked.

"Are yah gonna beat us!?" The pink headed girl added.

"I would if you only agree to let me destroy your fake faces." I tried talking controling my temper.

"In hell we'd agree to that." The raven said.

"Then lets make a deal? If you want us to shut our mouths. You have to win the deal." The blonde talking aloud getting everyone's attention.

"But if you lose! Never ever talk to Ash again. He's ours." The pink head stated.

"Is that all? Then what is it?" My interest grew but i didnt let them know.

"How about we have a fight. Not me but i'll hire a fighter to fight you. I'll tell the teachers bout this." I nodded for agreement.

"You've got a sweet deal." I said.

"Then its settled. Time will be tomorrow morning Art class. " I sat back at my chair and let out a deep sigh.

"Just one thing to remember. If you lose try not to go crazy mad at me or i will destroy those pretty faces of yours." I rested my head again on my chair. Staring the out.

"That is if we lose nerd" they said.

After Classes

"Good luck with the fight loser!"
"Hehe good luck losing!"
"I cant wait to see the weirdo cry."
"Yeah me to!"

Wow news really spreads like a lightning. I know right. Well good luck with the fight tomorrow. Hope you win. Haha i will win it, trust me. Its been since i had fight. Hehe then good luck controling your fists then, you might punch those pretty faces. I would really like to do that. Lets just hope i have a good opponent tomorrow.

I finished the task they gave me again and went back home. After i dressed onto my pajama's i quickly went to the dining room where my mom and little brother was waiting. We ate at the same time and i told them what happen. My little bro gave a sparkling eyes yet mom gave me pokered face.

"Really big sis! I hope you win! Dont let them lose you!" He gave me a thumbs up.

"W-why? Did you agree such deal!? Its dangerous." She said.

"Mom i am more dangerous than them. I just didnt let them know." I responded.

"Are you sure you'll be okay." she put a hand on her chest.

"Yes mom. I will be careful. Okay now lets eat." They nodded and eat.

I went back to my room  and threw myself on the bed. I stared at the ceiling for a while then after that my eyes went heavier and heavier and drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow this is getting interesting. How will the fight end? Will she win or not? Is she gonna take her nerdy disguise off now?

Wanna know?
Read more. Hope you like it.