The Picture

He'll be back. I know, i dont think he'll just leave since he was the one who invited me. Dont you think its kinda awkward that a Nerd is hanging out with a School Campus Prince? I know but who cares? The thing is im happy because there is a friend that truly trusts me. But what if he is just playing you? You know that you're going bazzerk if you get really upset right? I know. But i guess i'll just have to enjoy the days with a friend. And try not to go crazy when he tells you the truth. K. Okay.

"Azzi! Im so sorry i left you!" He said catching his breath from running.

"Nah, its okay."

"You look kinda down? Are you not happy to hang out with people?"

"No, no. I w-was just hungry!  Want food.!" I tried not to let him feel what i feel.

"Hehe is that what you came here for? Then let's go buy foods and ride on the roller coaster!" I nodded.

We waited for our foods to cook. And after that we bought tickets for the roller coaster.

"Are you scared of heights Azzi? Cu'z if you are you can always hold on to me."

"Im your dreams Ash. Im going to the bathroom. Wait for me."

"Ok"

I hurriedly went to the bathroom. And good thing i bought extra hair pins.

Oh shit! I forgot im wearing a wig! Yeah just hope that it wont go flying later. I hope so.

I put on the hair pin on the wig to my hair to tighened . I sighed in relief. I rushed out the bathroom to Ash.

Ash dragged me to sit on the front. I wasnt really comfortable with screaming but whatever i want to see what face Ash will do. This is going to be fun!!

The ride already took off. Everyone was gripping the the bar infront of them. Then as we reach in to the top. Swosh! Every body was screaming with laughter mixed with nervousness. And Ash. Wahahaha! Look at that face! He looks like he saw a wild animal chasing him!

All i did was grip on wig to avoid falling. After the ride everyone. As in everyone got dizzy. Including Ash.

I giggled. "Now look who's dizzy?"

"Whey aarre yah stell" and he vomited.

"Why am i still standing? Who knows!?" I lend him a tissue.

"You okay now?" He nodded.

Then we rode another rides. We rode every rides we saw. Everyone of those ride made a cute memory. But before we rode the last ride we ate again.

"Thanks for the food!"

"Sure thing."

And we ate. He took out a picture in his bag. "Hey can i keep this?" He let me see the picture he was holding and it was me on the marry go round. It was wonderful. Its shoned on to the girl who was once lonely but now felt happiness again.

"Hey" a turned my face to him

"Hey" a turned my face to him. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"As i told you, you're my friend. My real friend." My eyes widens with those words he let out.

"Hey, lets ride the last one and go back to the bus. Shall we?" I nodded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Say wut! Is Ash really a friend now! Well thats new. What ride are they gonna ride next? Will something happen?

Wanna know?

Read more. Hope you like it.