Amusement Park 2

"I will tell your father! That's how!" The guy laughed devilishly.

"Do you think! He'd agree to that! Damn! I dont marry bitches like you bitch." He swung his clenched fist to the blonde. Then i blocked it with my bare hands......again.

"Why the hell did you stop me. You're not helping the bitch aren't you?." I grabbed his clenched hand.

"Idiot why would i help her! Im her to help you!" I quickly dragged him back to his chair and the teacher appeared.

"Oh thanks!" He smile but i didnt smile back.

"Hehe i like to watch that lovely part but the teacher just spoiled it! I could've brought some popcorn with me." I whispered.

"Ok, did the news arrived on your Emails?" We all drew our attentions back to the teacher.

"Yes" they all answered.

"Then give me the conscent and you may now proceed to the bus. On the field." Everyone rushed to give their conscent and hurriedly ran to the field.

After that. It was just me, Ash and Mr. Suichiro. "So are you gonna go home again Ms. Smith?" He asked arranging the conscent.

"Oh no she wont! she'll go with us." Mr. Suichiro smiled.

"Really? Why? May i know?" He said in curiosity.

"Thats because a moron just brought me one. But i think i want to go this time."

"Hey you should be thanking me."

"Why should i? Its not like you'll treat me foods during our time there right?"

"I will."

"Then ok! I will go there!"

"Then thank me!"

"I only said treat me foods. Not thank you!" I said turning my back at them smiling.

"The two of you are really get along each other." Mr. Suichiro asked.

"I guess so" i said dully.

"Here we go again! Stop being so dull!" Ash said.

"Make me!" I glared at him grimly. As i walk towards the door.

"Oh one more thing. Mr. Suichiro! May i not ride on the bus? I'll just walk to the venue." I said stopping at the edge of the door.

"No you may not. We have an attendance to check that the principal gave me." Dark aura started to surround me.

"Ok" was all i can say. And walked to the bus. Ash followed beside me.

"Can you lift up the heavy aura your making a little?" He said. We silently went to the bus. Every eyes stared at me.

"What!" Ash blurted out making everyone look away. "Let's sit on the back. I nodded.

"Goodthing no one sat here." We sat together. And i sat beside the window as usual. I put out my earphones and phone for some music to entertain me for an hour of ride to the Amusement park.

I plugged it to my ears and started the music as the bus took off. Someone pulled the other earpiece on my ear. And that someone was just Ash. I didnt bother to argue bout it.

Wow. This is the first time you go somewhere with that outfit. Yeah i know right! Thats because Mr. Richy Prince dragged me . And you didnt bother to reject it!? Ahuh! And may i know the reason? Food. Free food. But you have a lot of money in you! You can just buy your own yah know? I know! But we are talking about free foods here! And i never reject an offer of free foods. You're so weird! Well thats what i am inner me.

After an hour we arrived on the venue. Everything was fun. Screaming, laughing and FOODS!.

"Hey! Azzi! Let's go to some rides!" I ran and followed him. But the Trio's again. Took Ash away. And now im all alone. Its ok. Im happy when im all alone. But one thing.

My FOOD!! 0_0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What a bummer! Will she spend the day without Ash? Who cares! Azzi rather spend her day alone. But FOOD is the problem. Oh well she just have to buy her own food.