Amusement Park

Be...beep...be...beep...be...beep

Boom!Crash!Crack!

What the hell! Haha you already broke 3 plus 1 today! Haha how long are yah gonna keep this up? Who knows! And how long are gonna disappear! As told you. I am not here if i am not needed. So that means i called you? But i didnt call anyone so stupid. Then that means you too are one! Haha i just gave back your words girl! Ugh! Lets just get ready for school.

I combed my hair. It's getting long than i thought? How bout you make it longer? I guess i should.

I went to the bathroom to put on my wig and contacts and to the drawer i wore my usual uniform.

I walked down the stair to eat breakfast. "What's for breakfast mom!"

"Fried egg and toast with honey." She said dumping it to my plate.

I hurriedly ate my breakfast and off to school. As i went inside the room. For the first time in forever. They were actually early. I wonder why?. Again. All eyes were focused on me as the gossips started again.

Ugh! How long are they going to talk about me! Are they not getting tired of it? If you were to ask me. Nope. I would never. Damn you inner me. Hehe just an opinion.

"Goodmorning Ash!"

"My godness you're making the room so hot early in the morning!"

"God you're melting me!"

"Will all of you please shut your stinkin mouth! Early in the morning you're making the room so noisy." he said in a irritated voice.

"Now this guy has a bad day!" I giggled.

"Yeah right. Early in the morning they're so freaking noisy."

"You're early today? Something happend?" I asked.

"Nah! The school said there was an announcement. And gave a form for a parent to sign." He responded.

"Huh? What form?"

"A parent's conscent." I touched my chin for realization.

"Oh i see."

"And that is why i brought two Conscent" he took out two conscent on his back.

"Clap. Clap. Clap. Thank you but i think nobody told me because no one wants me to go, so you can keep it."

"But i think i want you to go" he said.

"Then give me three reasons why?"

"Ok, i want to hang out with you, want to know or see your face when having fun and i want to talk to you more." He answered clearly.

"Hmmm. Good enough. But from the looks of it now. I dont they will like it"

"Who cares!?"

"Well i care! I dont want more gossips here, gossips there, gossips anywhere. Ugh! I just want to crush them."

"Then why not do it?" He raised a brow.

"I told you i cant! Because the reason is personal."

"Ok" he stood from his chair which now is in front of me. "If anyone dare try to tell Azzi not to go to the amusement park with us. You will regret it." he said aloud in order for everyone to hear.

"But Ash! She's a nerd! She does not need to go with us!" The blonde spoke.

"Yeah, besides she have a busy day doing nerdy stuff!" The pink haired girl added.

"We four will have some fun!" The reaven blurted.

"Well i think you're just bitches. And i dont think she has to do those nerdy stuff and i rather have fun with her."

"Why are you hanging out with such nerd!" The blonde shouted.

"Because she is my friend!" He shouted back.

"We can be your friends too!" The reaven said.

"I rather have friends with some nerd than fake bitches like you." He glared at the girls.

"I will have you soon Ash." The blonde spoke.

"And what do you think i would surrender myself to such bitches like you!" He grabbed the girl's blouse clenching his other one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woah. What the heck! The guy is making a scene. Will Azzi stop them? Or call the teacher!? Or will just stay quite out of their business?

Wanna know?
Read more. Hope you like it.