Lets Finish This

It was 6am when i woke up. The alarm clock was changed and even inner me wasnt talking to me.

Hey inner me. Please talk to me. I didnt mean to tell you that i was just upset. Please forgive me.

No answer. I talked and talked to her but still no answers. So i went to the bathroom and took a bath. I changed to my usual clothes for school. And yes it includes the nerdy disguise.

I went to down the dining place and ate my breakfast. I was silent. Not a word came out from my mouth. I arrived at school 7am due to slow walking to the school. Everyone greeted me but i just walked straight and sat on my chair.

"Hey you look gloomy today? WhaT happen?" Ash asked.

I guess he was really dense. Oh wait he is dense.

"Why are you not talking to me Azzi?" He beg me to answer him but before he could say another word the teacher came and the class started.

Time Skip to Lunch

I went up the roof for some alone time. I want be alone. How could i face him now? Whats the purpose of this stupid disguise if Ash already likes someone. I sighed. Wind blowing  my hair. Gentle breeze touching my skin. I wished this moment would last forever.

"Azzi! There you are! I looked everywhere for you!" Ash appeared infront of me blocking my view. I stood up from where i sat and walked out but he pulled me back.

"Azzi? Did something happend? Did i do something wrong? Please tell me?" Ash begged. I frowned at him.

"Okay. You did something that really made me upset. So please. Stay away from me and i dont wanna talk to you" i said and turned my back to him.

"What did i do?" He pleaded for me to stay.

"None of your business. And if you really wanna know. Then atleast find it out for yourself." I said dully and walked out leaving Ash and his confused look.

I went to my classroom and waited for the next class to start. It was Art class and the teacher told us to paint something that we feel right now.

Now great. Just great. I have no idea how to paint this friggin feeling. Well if they want us to paint what we feel then i'll paint one.

I picked out some white and black paint and brushed it on the canvas. Everyone was curious on what i paint because i only used white and black. I finished my work then the bell rang. I stuffed my things in my bag and went out the door.

"Ms. Smith? What kind of feeling is this? Is this what you're feeling today?" She asked me looking on what i painted. it was nothing but a circle. a black grayish white. I faced her.

"Yes Maam. And do you know what it is? It nothing! I feel nothing. Now if you'll excuse me i'll be going on my next class now." I said clearly and went out.

Skip time to after classes.

"Azzi please talk to me." He stopped me infront of the gate.

"What do you want?" I said dully.

"Please. Why are you avoiding me? Have i not been a good friend to you?"
Questions of his made me upset even more.

"Yes. You are not a good friend and never will be." I walked away from him.

"Azzi wait... why ar..."

"Will you stop asking!! I fucking hate creatures like you now stay away before i stab you with my pen." I cutted him off and gave him an icy glare.

"You dont want to be friends with me anymore?" He said. And it seems like his holding back his tears.

"I guess you right Ash. I dont want to be friends with people like you." I continued my walk and no more words came out from his mouth.

How could he be so dumb? Am i really this good disguising myself. Or he really is just stupid. Ugh!! I never ever wanna see him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author chan! Why! Is this the ending!? You're cruel.

Calm down people. I am not finish yet. So please read more. And hope you like it.