Complete Family

"Arrgg! You stupid weirdo! Why didnt you wake me up!!" The prince bursted in the room. I just snobbed him. He was going to kick my chair again but he didnt noticed Mr. Soichiro on the front. "Mr. Collins, do you want another dentention?" He clenched his fists really hard. He stared at every student inside the room but everyone avoid the beast moded prince. Hahaha i want to roll on the floor. You're killing me! Killing me with laughter that is.. I thought as he sat on his chair which was my original chair. Now im at the last row but i didnt mind because i was still beside the window.

Time skip skip (because Author chan is lazy!!) After Classes

I wait for them to go home first. And goodthing is the didnt have task to do so that means i had nothing to do. Ahh im so blessed today. But this stupid bruise on my palm hurts!! That stupid moron. I stood up from my chair and went home.

I arrived at home about 5:30. "Nii san!! You're back!" My little brother ran to me and gave me a big hug. "You're early today? Did they  finish they're own task or did you just finished it early." My big brother appeared. "Hmm. Lets just say. You're home my lovely big brother Zian! I missed you so so so much." I rolled my eyes "Well my lovely little sister! Will you please take that stupid things your wearing?!" He reponded back mic micing me. "Do you not like my fashion? O.ni.chan.?" I said in a cute way. He suddenly hugged me, really tight. "You are just so cute even in that thing you're wear!" "Am i not cute? Nii san? Oni chan?" A tear dropped from Zony's cute puppy eyes. We both hug our little brother.

Flash! Mom took a picture of us.

"You three are just so cute!!" Mom squeeking behind our back. "It brings back the old days" "yeah, back when were all complete." Big brother released me and my little brother from his hug. Mom gave us a faint smile. I know what you're thinking mom, if only dad was here. I missed him so so much. Dad died long ago due to cancer. He loved us so much. He promised us that he'd never leave us. Ever since dad passed away, i started to disguise myself as a nerd. I dont want to them to notice me. I dont want them to be friends with me. I dont want to get hurt again. Those sweet words to hurt me again.

"Ok now! Lets eat dinner before it gets cold." Mom rushes to the kitchen and sets the table. "Now my lovely little sis, go to your room and change that thing your wearing." he winks at me and i roll my eyes at him. But before i went to my room. "You're cute too little bro. The cutest one alive." I said cheering my little brother up. "But what about oni chan! Isnt he cute too?" I laugh really hard. "No he isnt" i see big brother pouting his lips. I giggled. "He really is not cute little bro, he's handsome." I give a smile at big bro. His golden eyes sparkled.

I walk to the stairs to my room. I quickly went to the bathroom. And put off the glasses and the contacts watching my blue eyes in the reflection of the mirror. I went to my drawer to change my dress to a sleeveless hoodie and a short showing my perfectly curve body. I took off my wig, pulling off the hair pins on my hair and letting my golden fall under my shoulder. I smile infront of the gigantic mirror in my room. "I missed you miss perfect!" I said giving a smile at myself. I went down to the dinning room with my family. "Now, we are complete!" I raised my voice with joy. They all nodded and starts to eat the dinner mom cooked. I am really happy right now eating with the whole family was awesome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Will something happen? Will her big brother stay with them? What about the conference? Does it matter?! Haha just kidding

Hope you like, pls beware of my grammar. Just try to understand it. If any complaints pls do tell.