The Conference Part 2 (His twin Brother!!)

"Oh i am..."

"Ashley!! Where the heck did you went off to!" I heard a familiar voice.

"Oh Ash! Im sorry i was lost, where was the conference room again?" He pretends smiling at the guy that looks like him. Shacks! Ash is here? What on earth is going on? And why is that guy looks like him? I was really confused. I heard one of them giggle.

"Are you confused Ms. Beautiful? Hehe i am Ashley Collins and this is my twin brother Ash. Nice to meet you" my eyes widens as i see Ash Collins on our Company. Why the heck is he here?

"We are to attend a conference since our father is sick." Shit so they were the Company that are going to partner with ours! I pretend to give them a sweet smile. Ash is pulling his twin brother to go to the conference but before the stepped on the elevator. "I'll see you later Ms. Beautiful! " Ash's twin said. "Im sorry about this Ms. Beautiful." I felt myself blushed a bit "My twin is just lacking some attention. Pls dont mind him." Then the elevator closes.

What the heck just happend?! Am i dreaming? Ash has a twin brother! They are the same yet different. They're face are the same but the looks are completely different, including their attitudes. Ashley has long silver hair and had a sweet, flirtious attitude while Ash had short silver hair and had a rude, tempered attitude. Really different from each other. I hope that i'd never see them again. And hopefully Ash wouldnt notice me! Well he wont and never will.

I walk to the highest floor which was the roof. The air was blowing my golden hair. The breeze was just perfect. The sky is calmly happy and i also am. Being with myself again i felt relieved. No insults, no noisy people and especially no annoying people.... wait i just remembered. Ash is here! "Oh shacks! I thought my day was gonna be perfect!" I sigh "More like perfectly ruined!" I pout my lips. Enjoying the breeze at the roof top.

After an hour someone called me on my phone. Hey! Little sis! Enjoying your alone time? Sorry for interupting but the conference is finished and we are now partners with the Collins Company. I want you to meet the Pres.'s sons. Come down. I'll wait for you on the 6th floor on the living room. I rush down to the 6th floor. I didnt use the elevator it was slow! So i use the stairs. As i arrived at the living room. I saw them. Both of them, the twins. My brother introduces me to them and they bowed to me i didnt bother to bow back. Seeing Mr. Richy Prince bowing to me is enough. Lying about my name is pretty much easy. But oh this is going soo good I mentally smirk to myself
"Its a pleasure to meet you Ms. Rose Smith." The long silver haired boy approaches me holding my hands and is about to kiss it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will Ashley make the girl fall for him? Or will Ash try to win her too? Will Ash finaly notice the girl behind the nerdy mask? What will happen next??

Wanna find out?
Read more. Hope you like it!!