Rich Girl......Sucks

I got out of the car seeing student staring at me. I took my bag and went inside the gate. A teacher introduced himself to me 'Mr. Brown' and he was my adviser that will introduce me to the class. When we arrived at the room. The smell of rich people, money, make ups and new things ugh! Smells disgusting.

I stood infront of the room and introduced myself to them. "Goodmorning everyone, my name's Azzi Smith. Not really interested to meet you and please stay out of my way. Thank you." I giggled as they stared at me like im attempting to kill them. " Im just kidding! Haha! Its nice to meet you all and please take care of me." Then they all laughed too. Ughh they're just faking it. Oh well. There's no backing down now.

"Class! Who would like to tour Ms. Smith around the campus after lunch? Anyone!?" The teacher said. I think everyone wants to tour me. Hmmmm. Our company really is famous out here and it sucks. "Then how about you Albert? You do not seem to like it but you have to its your teacher's order." He glared at the teacher after a moment he gave up.

"Whatever" He said dully. An angry mark started to grow in the boy's head. Hmmm he seems interesting. Heehe maybe i could tease this guy a little. He reminds me of the nerdy me.hahah i thought.

The teacher pointed me to my chair. Then i can hear gossips about me but this time, its like a compliment. Its a little awkward.

Omg! I never thought that Azzi Smith is so pretty.
Yeah, Maybe their family are.
She is not just pretty, pretty rich too.
Ahuh. A good friend she will be.
I agree.

Wow. I told you this is not good! Rich people are not good. They're just a hideous money monsters. Better stay away from them.

As the teacher was doing lessons, i noticed that non of the student infront of me are not listening. They are just doing make ups, talking, doing their nails. And everytime they do that it makes me upset. I slammed my book closed making everyone to get their attention.

"Mr. Brown." I said.

"What is it Ms. Smith? Is there a problem?" He asked.

"Yes sir. A very big one...... Is this the famous school? Star Academy? Not even single one of your student listens to you! Do you even notice that? In class they do their make ups? They talk? They do their nails!? Is this even a school!?" I said aloud. Glaring at everyone one of them. "Shame on this school. I hope in other class they dont do this. It disgusts me." I stated and sat back down.

"We are so sorry Ms. Smith. I will teach them a les...."

"No sir. This will only be a warning. But if i see another one of them doing this thing. I will take my action." I stated and they all went quiet. After a while during the class no more make ups, talking and manicure. Infareness they all listen. So good to command people.

Time skip to Lunch

I got up of my chair as a boy named Albert called me to start the tour. I can see his face was pissed, gloomy and quite funny. He tour me around the campus. They have a wonderful school, if only they have a fine students it would gladly fit them to be in a famous school. This sucks. Being a rich person suck!!

"Hey." I snapped and i looked at Albert.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It looks like the mr. Bitter is making a conversation with Azzi.

Guys! Im back. Hope you like it. And the last time i said you are almost at the ending. I guess that wont happen........yet. My dream just keeps on popping. So yeah. I guess it might take long. So again. I hope you like it!