Prolouge

School, Azzi's great enemy and all the people in it. Being bullied everytime they see her. Being the laughing stock. No one dared to talk to her nor make friends with her. All of that she already got used to it.

She wanted everything to end. Sometimes she thought to herself. Why do I have this feeling inside of me that i am already broken inside and still continues to break, i just want to die.... But if i do who will take care of my little brother? Who will help mom do work? Those questions always flowed in her mind.

In school Azzi's POV

Would you look at that the nerdy bitch is back!
Oh my shes still alive? Haha
Does she even belong here!

Murmurs here, murmurs there, murmurs everywhere. I want to cry but it aint happening. I walk to my sit besides the window. I was going to sit on my chair but before my butt landed on the chair they pulled it and i fell to the ground.

"Oww" i said in a low voice. Everybody laughed at me. All eyes are focused to me. "Awe i thought you cant feel a thing. Im sorry bout that!!oh wait.... i dont apologize to l.o.s.e.r!!," He shouted at me. I stand from the ground, pulling my chair back to its position and sat down, resting my head in the table facing the window.

Woah hahaha!...she snobbed you bro! She is one weird girl.
Yeah no wonder she has no friends
Hehe shes just dumb
A loser
A nerd

"I want to shout at them and slap them. But how could i? I cant even help myself oh wait. i can help myself but no, good thing im not short tempered." talking to myself letting those harsh words through my ears.

Skip time (after classes)

"Everybody gone home already" i sigh looking at the papers i still need to check. "They even made me do their task." finishing the papers. I walked to the locker to get my shoes. As i opened it thumb tacks fell from it. And a letter saying Loser!!. I threw the paper to the trash can. Collecting the thumbtacks for some good use and went home.

At the House

Arriving at home. I saw my little brother approaching me and gave me a hug. "Ow ow ow! I cant breath nii san!" Releasing him from my grip "im sorry you were just so cute!" "Hmmmm.. when are you gonna take you silly wig, glasses and fake braces off nii san!? And start wearing normal clothes?" He asked me while walking inside the house.

I sat on the sofa and lifting my little brother to my lap. "When someone finds out the real me, my little brother!!" Happily smiling at him. "But......when will they find out!?" He responds. "Who knows?" He pouts his lips and gave me a kiss. "You have a lot of problems nii san! Welp im gonna help mom set the tables and go change your clothes" i giggled at him "Yes boss!" Doing a salute and heading straight to my room.

I threw myself in my bed. Staring at the ceiling my vision started to blur. I bent down on my knees hugging it close to my chest and remember what they all said. I always do this. Holding back my tears at school and when i arrive at home and go to my room i start recalling the thing they do to me.

How cruel life is. Is this going to last forever? Im..such an idiot!...why can't I just kill them... i thought to myself.

"Nii san!! Dinner is ready!" I quickly put on my hoody and a pajama. Throwing my wig my on my working table and rushed down to the table with my mom and little brother. After eating the dinner i washed the dishes and we all went to bed.

But i stayed awake for a little while. Those harsh words kept entering my mind. As those words flow in my mind i swiftly felt my eyes Getting heavy, i close  my eyes then slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Will she forever be going to hide her true self? Will something happen in school?  Lets find out more about her.

What do you think?? Kindly read it and that would be a pleasure!!