Prologue

NOTE: The actual prologue comes after the disclaimer but please read the disclaimer! It is very important!

PERSONAL DISCLAIMER: This book IS a work of fiction and I, THE WRITER OWN ALL rights to it! Please DO NOT try to steal it! All events contained within this book ARE purely fictional and any resemblance to any real event IS purely coincidental!  Also, this is copyrighted and lets just face it guys, stealing isn't very nice.

I write in British English.

As with my other books, I WILL NOT be providing a cast for this book. The reason is simple. I am a very imaginative person and I like my readers to be able to imagine and visualise my characters as WHOEVER they want! So, I won't take this away from any of you! Imagine them as whoever you want and whoever tickles your fancy!

There will be mature content and when there is, I will give a warning at the beginning of the chapter for those who are not comfortable with reading such material.

Also, slight warning. This is an emotional book.

I haven't professionally edited this book so expect some mistakes. Sorry in advance for that.

This book is the second book in The DarkNess Series. The first book is The DarkNess That Draws Me and although, I would personally recommend to read that book first, this book can be read as a standalone. This means you can read either book in whatever order you like.

This is my third work on Wattpad and I am very happy, never really thought I would do it. I'm rather lazy. Anyway, my other works on Wattpad are:

❤The DarkNess That Draws Me

❤Secrets & Lies

P.S.: Yes, I do know that I have a very weird/strange/funny/intriguing/unique and somewhat interesting way of naming my books.

Also, which of my two works have you read? Or is this your first time reading my work? Also, where are you from and what time is it there as you're reading this?

Criticism is welcome as long as it's constructive. Please, no hate or aggression towards other readers or me, remember, I'm human too.

Now, Enjoy...

~Prologue~

The sparks that trail enthusiastically along my skin as he kisses my bare back plagues my mind, clouding my senses with a renewed sense of euphoria.

His fingers now take the place of his lips against my naked back as he brings his face up to the side of my neck. My naked body is pressed down against the silken sheets which massages itself into me with it's warmth and softness.

"That was nice." Jayce says huskily into my ear, his voice lazy as he chuckles, tapping his fingers against my back purposefully, his intent simply to flood me with sparks and remind me who I belong to. His hot breath comes to my ear once more "Wasn't it?"

"Mmhm." I affirm passively, my mind trained on the redundant sparks on my back as he keeps drumming his index and middle finger against my torso.

Jayce pulls me upward, his naked body pressing itself against mine as I turn. I tug the silk sheets as I do so, pulling it upto my chest to cover my bare self as I stare into the grey eyes of my mate.