The beach

omg okay i have got over 2000 views and 195 votes oh me gawd thank you so much to everyone who has voted and read my story 

my chapters wil hopefully get longer but it looks longer than it is on word so its pretty hard to tell if its long or not :P

sorry for any mistakes

enjoy :*

 once again Hunter was amazing but I really wanted to take him around Brighton at night and go on the beach “Hunter get dressed we are going out, I'm taking you somewhere” he smiled “ okay sexy” I laughed and pulled my clothes back on. I walked over to the bathroom to re apply my make up as it was very smudged and looked awful as well as my hair. I walked back out of the bathroom and Hunter was dressed and his Hair wasn't messy anymore... guys are so lucky they don't have to worry about their hair because the messy looks hot and they don't wear make up.

I grabbed my bag off the floor and put my phone, hotel keys, cigarettes and purse in side of it. I grabbed my coat of the side and pulled it over my arms and zipped it up as the beach will be cold at this time of night but I really want to show it to him at night it is so pretty. I grabbed my bag and pushed it onto my shoulder “ lets go” I said with excitement “where are we going it is like” he said looking down at his phone “8:59” I laughed “just come on you will like it I promise” he rolled his eyes and followed me out of the door.

Hunter walked down the stairs with me and followed me out of the hotel “ right lets go” I said going in the opposite direction to the car “ Ember the car is that way” Hunter said in a duh tone “No Hunter we are walking it isn't that far” he groaned and quickly grabbed my hand and locked it with his and swung it back and fourth whilst we walked. Hunter and I walked through the empty roads of Brighton “ we have to go there Ember” Hunter kept repeating over and over every time he saw an 'awesome' looking place as he calls it I just nodded and gave a small “yeah”.

We were walking down the road that I knew to well this is were I use to do my graffiti art on one of the alleys down this road “ come with me” I said pulling Hunter down the alley “Ember are you going to kill me?” I laughed “ of course I am” he just laughed. Right at the end of the alley is were all the work is, as I got closer I started to see the art work I did when I was younger it wasn’t the best but it still meant something, I don't think graffiti is vandalism because even if its the tiniest thing it has some meaning to someone. I let go of Hunters hand and walked up to the wall running my finger tips over the older art work I did when I was younger remembering the meaning to it, I felt Hunter come up beside me and put his hand against the wall “ is this yours?” he asked in a hushed tone I nodded and stepped back away from the wall looking at the last bit of graffiti before I left. It was an English flag turning into an American one with the words a new start underneath, I have believed from the beginning that moving to America would be a new beginning but my past followed me and now my parents are dead.

I looked over at the wall one last time looking over the art work for the last time until I come back... if I come back I'm not sure if I could I have nothing here anymore no friends nothing. As for my parents Axe will die and so will his gang as soon as I am back from this holiday Axe will go down even if it kills me he will die. I watched Hunter look over the wall in aww “Ember this is really good” I smiled at him and grabbed his hand “ we have another place to go”. I pulled him away from the wall and out the alley and carried on walking down the roads to the beach.

I walked out of the road and came face to face with the beach, I loved the beach so much that is why I was so shocked that our garden was part of Venice beach my parents did well in picking a house to live in “ come on lets get on the beach” I let go of Hunters hand and ran across the empty road and on to the beach well it was more a rocky beach but still it was what I called my home. I ran across the stones and to the water front keeping a safe distance away from the water I didn't want to ruin my shoes by getting them wet, I looked out at the ocean and smiled I closed my eyes and listened closely to the waves crashing and rolling across the sea. I felt arms wrap around me and Hunter face go into the crook of my neck “ Ember to is beautiful” I smiled and opened my eyes and took in the sight in front on me, the moon was reflecting off the water and it was glowing back making the sea front houses glow and the windows reflect the light back out giving the whole sea front a natural glow.