bitches

wooo okay so this chapter has a lot of drama i guess :D

sorry for any mistakes :*

i hope you enjoy :*

I woke up the next day to my alarm going off and the sun shining through the windows directly in my eye, I groaned and pressed stop on my phone. I got out of bed and walked straight into the bathroom to shower before school.

Today I was going to show Hunter that I don’t need him and he didn’t make me angry even after my outburst attacking the steering wheel of my car. I was going to go to school and act like nothing happened with me and Hunter.

I got into the the shower and washed my body and shaved my legs and proceeded to wash my hair with my apple shampoo. I got out the shower and wrapped the towel around my body and walked into my room heading for my walk in wardrobe to find some clothes. I picked out a black skater skirt and a hype t-shirt. I pulled out a pair of matching underwear and put them on. I pulled the top over my head and then the skirt making sure its tucked in.

I blow dried my hair and pulled it up into a messy bun I applied my usual make-up making my green eyes pop. I grabbed my phone off charge seeing I had a message from an unknown number, I opened the text seeing it was from Blake it said “ hey sexy ;) , ready for our date” wow he is keen. “sure Mr keen ;)” I locked my phone and headed down stairs to get some breakfast before the dreaded second week of school.

I looked in my fridge to see one of those fruit boxes so I pulled that out and grabbed a fork from the draw and sat on the kitchen island shoving fruit in my mouth. My parents should be back next week and I repeat should be doesn’t mean they will be it will probably another 2 weeks before they get back never mind.

I put the empty fruit pot into the bin and walked into my shoe closet to find a pair of trainers which will go with what I’m wearing. I walked into the closet and picked out a pair of Black high top Nike blazers, I pulled them on and grabbed everything I need for school and headed out of my door to my car.

I did the usual thing and headed off to school.

***

I arrived at school and parked my car the furthest away from school so I could smoke with out getting caught by the teachers and I could be as far away from the annoying students who are scared of me.

I got out of my car and lit up a cigarette and stood there watching all of the students arrive at school and gossiping with their friends. I wish Lucy was here, I could talk to her about Hunter and just tell her things I really do miss her she was the only one he gave me a chance and got to know me, I thought Hunter would be a good friend but obviously not. Ughh I need to stop thinking about him.

The bell rang for home room, I pushed myself off my car and headed towards my home room to go and face Hunter seeing as I sit next to him. I walked in the doors to the corridors and the student population split in half for me to walk down. Am I really that scary?, I walked in between the students and they were all whispering about me telling each other about rumours that they had heard about me, but one got me to stop and turn to the person. “what did you say?” I asked this guy in a threatening voice. This guy stood back banging into the lockers behind him and stuttered out “ no..not.nothing” I got closer to his face “ tell me now!” I said raising my voice “ I.. uhh . I” I grabbed him by the collar and bought his face closer to mine and screamed“ FUCKING TELL ME” in his face “apparently Hunter uses you for sex” he said really quickly. “who the fuck said that?” I asked this guy “ci..Cindy” I let go of his collar and walked to home room. When I find this bitch Cindy I will seriously hurt her.

I walked into home room late and took my usual seat, seems today Hunter isn't in probably didn't want to see the girl who he hates. “Ember please explain to me why you are late?” my home room teacher asked “well some bitch Cindy is spreading shit about me” his mouth dropped open “Ember! How dare you accuse Cindy of something horrible she is a lovely girl”. I laughed “Yeah to the teachers but she is a massive bitch and slut she's probably done half of this school by now counting the freshman boys” I said smirking I heard a lot of gasps and snickers. “Ember Kemp get out now and go to the principles office” I laughed and grabbed my school bag and walked out of the classroom to the bleachers to go have a smoke.

I sat under the bleachers until lunch time and decided it was time to go show that bitch a lesson. I stood up and walked across the field and past all of the freshman’s running around like they were still little kids.

I pulled open the cafeteria door and headed to the table Cindy was sat at with all the jocks and sluts. I walked up behind her and her friends gasped making Cindy turn her head, when she saw me standing behind her she gasped and said “what is a bitch like you doing here”. This bitch does not no who she is messing with, I grabbed her fake her and yanked her hair back she let out a screech and grabbed my hand “what are you doing?” she screamed. I pulled her up from her seat and pushed her down on to the ground and stood above her looking down at her. “HOW DARE YOU SPREAD SHIT ABOUT ME, YOU DONT KNOW ME” I screamed in her face. Cindy tried to get back up but I pushed back down “leave me alone slut” I grabbed her hair and bought her up to her feet I pulled my fist back hitting her square in the jaw, I let her hair go and she dropped to the ground screaming. I bent down and got in her face “if you ever spread shit about me again you wont know what’s hit you” I got up and walked out of the cafeteria to my car I’m not staying in this shit hole.

I walked through the halls and everyone was already gossiping about what just happened to Cindy the slut. I pushed open the school doors and walked through them, I pulled out my cigarettes and lit one up and started to smoke it. Pretty much every student who was outside started to gossip about me smoking. I walked over to my car and stood there looking at all the students who were staring at me.

I stubbed the cigarette out and pulled open my car door throwing my bag into the back seat and sliding into the front. I pushed the keys into the ignition and drove out of the parking space speeding towards the exit of the school. All of the students went to the side of the road watching me speed out of the school.

I didn’t want to go home but I have no one to visit or anyone that even cares about me in America. I sped down the freeway heading anywhere but here.

***

I have been driving down this freeway for about an hour and a half now not knowing where I'm actually going, I noticed a sign coming up hopefully its a service station. I carried on driving down the road when the sign did in fact say a service station would be up ahead.

I drove down the freeway for another mile and the turning to the service station was up ahead. I turned down the road that leads into the service station and pulled up into the petrol part to fill my tank up.

wooo okay so i hope you enjoyed to chapter and once again sorry for any mistakes 

it would also be great if you voted yano? it would actually let me know people liked my story and im not writting it for no reason