How beautiful

my fourth part to my story i hope you like it :P

After a quiet 2 hour journey to the airport we made it and we are now waiting to board the plane. 1O minuets later there was an announcement saying our plane was ready to border. I was really nervous, I guess that I’m going to miss the English accent, the English food … I guess I’m going to miss everything about England. My mother bought me out of my thoughts by asking “are you ready for a new beginning Ember?. Maybe you can finally act appropriate and not misbehave” she paused and continued” or maybe actually go to school to get good grades.” I sighed and turned towards her “if you're going to insult me. Please just leave me alone” and with that said I turned around and walked on to the plane to find my seat. Luckily I was sat by myself as we were in first class. I really didn’t want to deal with people right now. Now to sit here for 11 hours.

I decided to go to sleep as it would kill time quicker. Just when I woke up one of the air hostesses walked past with a tray of drinks, going round asking if you would like a drink. When she asked me I just asked for an orange juice, I didn’t feel like a hot drink right now just something refreshing. Before the lady walked away I asked her how long was left of the flight. She gave me a warm smile and said “only one hour now, you've been asleep for a while darling would you like something to eat?” I just smiled and said “no thank you, I’m not very hungry”. She gave me a warm smile and said “if you want anything just ask” I nodded and she walked away asking people if they would like anything.

Just one more hour then I will be in California.. I thought to myself. I grabbed my bag and turned my phone back on and just looked through twitter. I got bored after a while looking at celebs tweets so I clicked onto face book. As soon as I had got onto face book I had about 10 messages from my other friends, who I wasn’t so close to. I replied to each of them with “hey!. Sorry I couldn’t tell you had to leave as soon as possible. Will be visiting soon.”. After I had sent the last one I scrolled through my new feed watching all the videos that came up. Most of them were vines, but were really funny. I guess time had passed really quickly as I heard an announcement saying “we will shortly be arriving at LAX airport” I suddenly jumped up and grabbed my bag and ran into the plane toilet. I locked the door behind me and opened my bag and pulled out a pair of black high waisted jeans and a tight grey white crop top which made my 36c boobs look massive. I pulled off my old clothes and put the new ones on. I re did my make up which consisted of my eye liner , mascara and red lip stick. I didn’t need foundation as my skin was already flawless. I quickly pulled on my black Nike blazers and walked out of the bathroom back to my seat to plug myself in ready to land.

We had finally landed we grabbed out suit cases and made our way out of the airport to head to our new house, and all I knew that it was in Venice beach. I can admit that I am excited about living near a beach because I love walking on beaches and I like to go for long runs so being by a beach is good.

When we had finally got outside of the airport there was already a car waiting for us. The man who was driving the car grabbed our bags and but them in the boot of the car and slammed it shut. He then proceeded to open the car doors for us. I jumped into the car and pulled my seat belt over my chest and waited for my parents to get in.

After waiting 10 minuets for my parents to get inside the car, we headed towards our new house. The car journey was silent until my mother broke the silence by saying “Ember you will be starting your new school in two day, the only reason you are not starting tomorrow is I want you to settle in to the new house” I nodded and went back to looking out the window at the beautiful sights.

The car slowed down and headed up a massive drive way with huge gates. The further we went up the drive way you could start to see a huge house. It had a large front door which was mostly glass, the hole house in general was stunning that too was completely white with many glass windows the front garden was filled with large trees and multiple flowers which were stunning.”Ember. Welcome to your new home” my mother said excitedly. My mouth created an 'o' shape. I cant believe this is my new house.