Embers plans part 3

hey hey ! so this is the last part to Embers plans. i would like to say thanks for reading my story i apprecitate it :D. 

sorry for any mistakes

enjoy :*

“Ember why are at a gymnastics place?” I smiled at him “to mess around of course... come on” I started to walk round to find something to go on. In the distance I could see one of bar things which you swing on. I headed towards the bar and stopped underneath it and jumped to grab a hold of it.

I started to swing backwards and forwards on it seeing how high I could get. I was swing for a bit on someone started to tickled my hips. I let go of the bar and landed with a grunt on top of Hunter. “I think I broke my bum” I said getting off of Hunter he suddenly started to laugh really loudly. “Hunter are you okay?” I asked him, he started to calm down “you sounded so British when you said that” I gave him an 'are you an idiot' look and said “Hunter if you haven't noticed I am British” “yeah I know Ember” I laughed and dragged him to look for something else to go on.

Hunter a I had looked around the warehouse going on things like spring boards and trampolines. When we got into the last part of the warehouse I saw the best thing ever. I took my shoes off and ran towards the foam pit. When I was closer I sped up and did a flip into the foam pit whilst laughing my head off. “Omg I love these things!” I screamed from in the foam pit.

Soon Hunter had joined me and now we were just getting in and out of the foam pit jumping in and doing flips. Hunter decided that he wanted to do a backwards flip into the foam pit and I thought it was a pretty good idea so I suggested we do it together.

“Right okay grab my hand and we will do it together” Hunter instructed me. I grabbed his hand which was really warm and … soft surprisingly. We started from the far end of the warehouse and sprinted down towards the foam pit. When we were close to the foam pit Hunter shouted “now”. At the moment time Hunter and I jumped backwards and did a fail attempt of a back flip into the foam pit. I ended up with my back of Hunters chest and my hair in his face.

We led there for a bit but I burst out into a fit or laughs and soon Hunter was laughing with me. I turned round slowly to look at Hunters face. When he felt me turning round he grabbed my hips and lifted me up and turned me round himself. “this was really fun” I said he nodded his head in agreement “yeah I had a lot of fun” I gave him a genuine smile.

Hunter started to lean into me getting closer to my face. Was he going to kiss me again? Omg he is. I didn’t realize but I started to lean forwards as well meeting his lips half way. His lips were soft and warm against mine, he started off slow but got faster, His hands moved down to my hips and started to make random patterns on them. He bit my bottom lip asking for entrance which I let him. His hands slid down from my hips to my ass.

I pushed my hands through his soft hair pulling him closer to me. He tongue was exploring every inch of my mouth. One of my hands moved from his hair to under his shirt and let me tell you he was built. I started to get really out of breath and needed to take a breath. I slowly started to pull away from Hunter. When I had pulled away my heart was beating fast and I was panting. I cant believe I kissed Hunter again.

Hunter was breathing heavily as well and he was just staring at me. “Ember” he said in a whisper. “yes” I said out of breath. He moved his hands from my ass and pulled me into a tight hug and asked “what are you doing to me?”. I rested my head on his chest and said “Hunter what are you doing to me?”. I raised my head from his chest and looked him in the eye and asked “what are you doing to me” again asking for an answer. He pulled me closer and whispered into my ear “I have no idea, but I think I like you Ember” I froze on the spot Hunter likes me? Do I like him?. I turned my head went close to his ear “ I think I like you too Hunter”. Hunter engulfed me in a larger hug and started to kiss my forehead. I started to laugh and kissed him on the lips.

***

Hunter and I left the warehouse as we heard the girls coming in for gym. We were currently sat in my car sat in the mcdonald's car park eating our food. Whilst I was eating my food I could feel Hunters stare at the side of my face. I placed the burger back into the box and faced Hunter. “why are you looking at me?” I asked him. He shrugged and replied “because you truly are beautiful” I blushed and thanked him. I never blush and this guy Is making blush. “do you wanna stay at mine?” Hunter asked me. I looked him in the eye when he asked that. To my shock Hunter wasn’t hiding his emotions I could tell he was scared that I would say no.“ I would love to stay at yours” he smiled and grabbed my hand.

We finished our food and went back to my house to get my school stuff for tomorrow.

***

we arrived at Hunters apartment and watched movies cuddled up on the sofa eating popcorn. We had watched about 4 movies and it was really dark outside. I stretched out as did Hunter “hey Hunter what is the time?” I asked him whilst I was yarning so I sounded really strange. “ughh its umm let me look” Hunter said grabbing his phone from the table which was by the sofa. “its 1 a clock in the morning we should go to bed”. Hunter got up and lent down and picked me up “Hey! I can walk by myself ya no” I said to Hunter he just shrugged and walked into the bedroom.

Hunter placed me on the gently on the floor and walked into the bathroom. I stood there taking in his room it was simple but comfy. There was a king sized bed underneath the window with blue sheets on the walls were just white and he had simple black furniture. I really liked it.

I walked over to my over night bag and pulled out my pj's which were black booty shorts and a white crop top. Seeing as Hunter was in the bathroom I decided to get changed in here. I pulled my sweats off and pulled my shorts on. My top was nearly off when I felt warm hands on my waist. I guess you can guess who they belong to. Hunter pulled me closer to him and pulled my top off for me.

I felt his warm breath on my neck then I felt his lips place small kisses along my neck. Hunter started to suck on my neck I guess leaving a love bite but it felt really good. I grabbed Hunters arms and pulled him round to face me. He lent forward and kissed me on the lips again and back down to my neck carrying on with the love bite.

After about 5 minutes I think Hunter was satisfied with what he left and pulled away. He looked down at my breasts and smiled. He went to reach for them “Hunter no I’m tired” he huffed and pulled me closer and kissed me on the lips before turning round and getting into bed. I picked my top off the floor and shoved it into my over night bag. I picked my white crop top up and pulled it over my head and walked over to the bed sliding in next to Hunter.

Hunter reached over and pulled me into his chest and kissed my neck “Night Ember” I smiled and said “Night Hunter” and with that I fell asleep.

wooo okay so there s the last part to Embers plans the next chapter will have Hunters pov's 

thank you for readinggg 

if you love me you could voteeee :* i would apprecitate that very much :P