Meeting the gang

wooo okay so here is another part to my story, right now im having a competition with my sister to see who can get the most reads on there storys and guess what IM WINNING thanks to the people who actually read my story so THANK YOU :* 

sorry for any mistakes, im not the best with my grammar 

enjoy :*

Hunters pov... still

I got into the drivers seat of Embers car and turned the ignition on and drove out of her drive way. “so is your gang going to kill me after what I did to their friends?” Ember asked “ probably not, they already know you killed them Zak would have told them” she nodded and reached forward and plugged her phone in to the speakers again and played her music.

I drove through the rougher parts of Venice beach passing the places my gang use to hang out, but now we're one of the most feared gangs in the whole of California. How are we the most feared gang?, well my gang has managed to take out about 10 other gangs in California. Any of the surviving men from other gangs join my gang so we are also one of the largest gangs, but we have no women so I have no idea how my men will react to Ember joining our gang.

I turned down an alley way which was a dead end, but right and the end is another turning which is were my large warehouse is. I turned down the road and many cars were around, I'm guessing Zak called them all here telling them I was bring Ember. I looked over to Ember who was scanning the car park which was full of expensive cars mostly porches, she was probably thinking I have a better car than these dudes.

I stopped the car in front of the warehouse and pulled the keys out of the ignition and handed them to Ember. “so are you ready to be the only girl in my gang?” I asked her with a small chuckle, she smirked “sure am, loads of boys” my smirk fell off my face. Ember started to laugh “your face, I'm only for you Hunter” I smiled and lent in and pecked her on the lips “come on then Missy”. I opened the car door and got out waiting for Ember to get out.

Ember got out of the car and pulled out her cigarettes and lit one before we entered the warehouse. We walked up to the warehouse doors and I pushed them open allowing Ember to walk in first “such a gentlemen” she said with a chuckle walking into the warehouse. I walked in behind her telling where to go, we turned right into the main part of the warehouse where all the guys were standing looking angry glaring at Ember.

“well boys this is Ember” I said in a loud confident voice, many of the grumbled “oh, that’s the bitch the killed the guys” I was about to tell them to stop when Arron said “can we kill the bitch now”. I went to speak but before I could Ember had a hold of Arron's collar with a knife at his neck “I would think twice about what you say” she said into his ear. You could see that Arron had frozen in place and didn’t know what to do, he didn't fight much. What surprised me though is the rest of the guys had impressed looks on their faces looking at Ember, I just smirked “right guys Ember is joining the gang if any of you have a problem with that please tell me now”.

A few guys raised their hands I pointed at Robert “ how do we know she wont kill us?” I looked over at Ember and she got the idea that I wanted her to answer “well, whatever your name is I would have killed that prick but then you guys would hate me and I need to get away from my old gang” he nodded at her response and stepped back into the group of guys. The next person I pointed at was one of the quieter gang members, I think his name is Luke. “is she single?” he asked, I looked over at Ember waiting until what she said did she class me as her boyfriend or what?. “ I have my eye on someone so no I will not date any of you” she said looking in my direction, she actually like me back wooo. OMG I sound like a girl.... whatever.