Axe you better watch out

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo another part to my story thank you for the reads and the votes!!!!!!

enjoy this chapter

sorry for mistakes 

enjoy :*

I woke up with the sun coming through the windows shining directly in my eyes, once again it's a nice sunny day. The events of last night came back and I burst into tears my parents are dead and it's my fault. I felt movement next to me and saw Hunter laying down just waking up, I quickly wiped the tears away but you could tell I had been crying. Hunters eyes opened fully and he gave me a sad smile, I smiled back trying to cover up that I have been crying “Ember I know you have been crying “ I looked down and the tears started again. Hunter sat up “come here” he said pulling me into his side, I wrapped arms round his waist and cried into his chest. I hate it when people see me cry it makes me look weak and I'm NOT weak.

Hunter pulled me closer into him and started rubbing my back up and down in a comforting way “thank you so much Hunter” I said looking up from his chest. I know I must look awful but right now I couldn't care less. I have to get myself together and move on with my life my parents wouldn't want me like this and I hate being like this... weak.

I pushed away from Hunter and wiped the tears away from my face and got up from the bed and headed to my closet. I just want to get dressed and go to the warehouse and think of a plan with the guys to take down my ex gang. I walked in and picked out a pair of black ripped jeans and a simple white crop top. I walked back out of the closet and smiled at Hunter on my way to the bathroom. I would tell Lucy about my parents but right now I couldn't care less about her, she said she would always be there for me and she doesn't even reply to my messages anymore, she changed her profile picture on face book and she was with the school slut and she looks like a slut so I’m going to forget about her.

I turned the shower on and got in straight away, my face was crusty with dried tears and I just felt dirty. I scrubbed my body with apple shower gel and washed my hair with the matching shampoo, I love to use matching things. I shaved everywhere and got out of the shower, I dried my body and pulled on my pink lacy underwear and then my clothes. I brushed my teeth and walked up to the mirror in my room and done my usual make up. Hunter had just gone into the bathroom to shower and get dressed so I decided to head downs stairs and make some breakfast.

Whilst I was making food the door bell rang I turned the stove off and walked to the front door. Looking out the glass panels to the side I saw it was Zak, I opened the door and smiled at him he smiled back “can I come in?” he asked “yeah sure” I said opening the door wider for him to walk in. Zak turned round and faced me and handed me a file “what's this “ I asked looking confused and the file “ that is legal documents, the will and the date for the funeral everything has been done” I gave a sad smile “thank you so much for doing this Zak” he smiled back and pulled me into a hug “Hunters parents died as well he knows what it's like don’t push him away” he whispered into my ear “ I wouldn't even try push him away” I whispered back. Zak pulled away “ would you like to stay for breakfast” I asked him, he thought for a second “ I would love to actually, and I must say you have an awesome house” I chuckled and led him into the kitchen and turned the stove back on and carried on making pancakes for Zak, Hunter and I.

Hunter came down a while later and looked confused to see Zak sat down at the table with me “ he bought this” I said holding up the file, he nodded his head and took a seat next to me. I passed him a plate and he grabbed as many pancakes as possible I smiled and ate my pancake, we were sat in silence for a while when I thought of something “we need to come up with plan on killing Axe's gang” I said “ I have my guys already on it” Hunter said and Zak was still stuffing his face and nodding at what Hunter was saying, he swallowed his food “ Blake and the guys are on it right now and they are very good at these things” I smiled “that's good I want every single one of those bastards dead” Hunter and Zak looked shocked at my tone of voice, right now I was so pissed of that they did that to my parents.