First day of school part 3

wooo look i updated twice in one night :P

so anyway this chapter you are going to find out more about Ember and find out who the badboy is wooo 

i hope you enjoy it and sorry for any mistakes i try my best to correct them when i spot them anyway enjoy :D

p.s i am trying to make my chapters longer :P

I walked down the hall ways of Building A, I haven’t been here a day and I’ve already got a teacher to hate me, go me!. I carried on walking down the hallways till I got to the front entrance of building A. I opened the doors and I got hit with the hot sunshine beating down on me. I pulled my sunglasses out of my bag and put them on, proceeding to walk outside.

I walked across the sports field whilst I think what Americans call freshman’s were doing track. This is where you find out who is going to be popular the ones who are good at sport. They always do that in schools. If you're good at sport or a really talented then they love you because you can win them trophy’s and prizes . I walked past the freshman’s and walked to the things called bleachers and walked behind them and sat down in a cold spot. Seriously I am not use to this weather at all. I pulled out my iphone from my shorts pocket and went on face book to see I had 5 messages from Lucy. I clicked on them and they all said the same thing. “Hey Ember. Hows America and how hot are the boys?” I laughed so much at this, of course she would mention the boys. I replied with “Hey, hey Luce America is hot I’m like dyeing but I’ll get use to it and omg there are fit boys but all the ones I’ve met are jerks anyway kinda ditched class on my first day so see ya”. I put my phone back in my pocket and just sat in the shade away from everyone.

I opened up my bag and pulled out a packet of cigarettes, I got one out and put it between my lips and pulled the lighter out of my bag and lit the fag inhaling the smoke. I closed my eyes and breathed out the smoke in circle shapes. I did that for a while when I heard someone mumble “Oh god that’s hot”. I opened my eyes and was welcomed with those blue orbs. I looked him up and down he was wearing a white tight shirt which showed of his abs which was covered with a leather jacket with a pair of black skinny jeans paired with black boots. HE LOOKED HOT!. I smirked at him and said “what do you want America?” and winked at him, he looked a bit shocked at first that I said that but he covered it with a smirk and replied “ I didn’t know you smoked England” I laughed and said “no one did until now... Oh and thanks for calling me hot” I said with a wink taking another drag of my cigarette. I stood up and walked over to him, he smirked and before he could say anything I blew the smoke into his face. He looked me straight in the eye and mumbled “damn”. I laughed and took another drag and sat back down.

“so I here you beat drakes record for running around the track, damn England no one has ever done that”. I looked over to him and said “man. News spreads fast here” he nods “So I heard you laughed in miss rainbows face” just the mention of her name made me burst into fits of laughter, luckily I had just stubbed my cigarette out. “ I never thought you would be the one to miss behave England”. I stopped laughing and looked at him dead in the eye and said “ I’ve done much worse”. He smirked “I'm beginning to like you England” I smirked and said “well I don’t like you America” with that I stood up and grabbed my bag “where are you going?” America asked if you are wondering thats my nickname for him I have no idea what his name is.” I’m ditching. Coming?. Or are you to scared?” I smirked and started walking towards the car park where my baby was parked.

America caught up with me and said “ you do realize I’m the badboy that no one talks to in this school because the're scared of what I do” when he said that it made me laugh. Who actually calls them selves “badboy”. “ I’m not scared of you. If anything you should be scared of me” I said no one knows what I use to do back in England not even Lucy. If she found out she would hate me for what I use to do and I can tell you it was really bad, but I don’t regret it, it made me who I am today.