Back to England

woooo another chapter thank you for over 1800 views it means alot andddd i got 151 votes so that is awesomeee.

but anyway enjoy this chapter 

sorry for mistakes 

here ya go :P

 Hunter and I woke up late so we are currently running around trying to get ready and be at the airport in an hour. I told Hunter just to pull on some joggers and a top and get downstairs, I did the same and grabbed my suitcases and ran as fast as I could downstairs with 2 heavy suitcases. Hunter was already outside putting his bags into the porche that was left to me in the will. I wheeled my suitcases out of the front door and pulled them up to Hunter.

Hunter packed my suitcases into the boot whilst I ran back up to the house to grab the tickets and passports, I ran round the house checking all the door were locked and windows. I grabbed my backpack and ran out the house locking the door behind me to the car were Hunter was waiting for me. I got into the car and turned to Hunter “you ready to see where I grew up?” he smiled “sure am, you got to take me everywhere” I smiled and pushed the keys into the ignition and drove out of the gates and drove towards the airport.

***

we went through security and got are passports and tickets checked, Hunter and I were sat waiting for the flight to be called out. I was sat drinking my coffee next to Hunter looking down at my phone to make sure we are still booked in for the hotel “Ember is England cold because I heard it was” I looked up at my phone and laughed at Hunter “ yeah its cold but I'm use to it you will probably be freezing compared to me”. Hunter sighed “ I don't have a coat” I rolled my eyes at him “Hunter I said I would buy you one didn't I?” he smiled “oh yeah thanks by the way” I looked at him confused what was he thanking me for? “why?” he smiled “ well for taking me to England and actually talking to me oh and being the sexiest girlfriend ever” I laughed at the last bit “ its okay but thank you for being there for me Hunter” he was about to reply but out flight got called out.

Hunter and I got up from our seats and walked towards the boarding place ( I'm sorry but I have no idea what that thing is called) and showed the lady our tickets. The lady allowed us onto the plane, I walked down to first class with Hunter right behind me “ Ember we should be sitting in one of these seats” I sighed “ no Hunter we are in first class I paid for first class tickets” he made an 'o' with his mouth and followed me down to first class.

I found our seats and sat down by the window, I loved having the window seat as I can look down and look at how everything is really small and compared to up here in a way its showing that even if something is bigger than you there is always something bigger. I looked down and saw Hunters hand I reached out and entwined it with mine I looked up into Hunter's eyes and smiled “thank you Hunter” he smiled back and pulled my hand up and gently kissed it “ thank you Ember” I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder time for another 10 and a half hour flight back to Heathrow airport.... with out my parents.

***

Hunters pov

Ember and I have been on this plane for about 7 hours now and she has been asleep for 5 hours of that. I don't see why she wanted to go back to England just to have ago at this girl.. Lucy.... well this is Ember we are talking about and if someone says something bad about her they won't get away with it. The air hostess keep coming up to my and asking “are you alright sir?, can I get you anything at all and I mean anything?” I just say no, I mean can't they see that Embers asleep on my shoulder and I'm holding her hand does this not look like a relationship to them?. Talking about relationships I am so happy that Ember said yes to me, I was so nervous that she would say no.