Saying good bye

heres the third part to my story whoop i hope you like it! :D

Just before we arrived back at my house we pulled into the local supermarket to get supply’s for tonight’s sleep over.

Grabbing a trolley we strolled in the store heading towards the sweet isle. When we got to the sweet isle Lucy ran straight to the chocolate.

“OMG! Ember chocolates half price!”

The thing about Lucy she is in love with chocolate its funny, every time we go out for the day she brings a bar with her she loves it.

“Really!” I said shocked.“Because I don’t care, just put it in the trolley”

At first she glared at me then she smiled and ran over with four bars of chocolate. I walked over to the sweets and shoved loads of strawberry laces into the trolley I'm literally in love with them, they're like heaven. I buy them every week!.

After we go the food we went to the ice cream isle to buy Ben and Jerries, we get it every time we have a sleep over because what sleep over doesn’t have ice cream?.

Its sad to think that this is going to be one of the last sleep overs with Lucy in a while, but I want to be an amazing one and hopefully it will!.

After we had paid for our items we headed back to my car.

When we arrived at my house we grabbed all of our shopping bags and headed towards my house. When we got into the house boxes were everywhere, I just ignored them and walked towards the kitchen to cook the popcorn and pizza.

”Hey! Ember. What movie should we watch?”

I thought for a second and turned to lucy

“p.s I love you”

I love that movie so much even though I cry every time I watch it, its just so emotional. Only Lucy knows I cry at that movie... its really the only thing I cry at.

“good choice” she said excitedly.

We headed towards my bedroom and turned the movie on.

“good luck Ember” Lucy said with a smug smile on her face, just because it makes me cry. God that girl sometimes!.

After we had an emotional 2 hours with the company of ice cream we decided to take pictures together for memories. We pulled a range of different faces, my favourite one was of me and Lucy with big cheesy grins on our faces. I decided to use that picture for my profile picture on face book and so did Lucy.

For a while we just sat there talking about memories of when we were younger. The best one was when me and Lucy thought it would be funny to ruin my parents car by attacking it with paint. I’ve never seen my parents so angry....just thinking of that gives me a wide grin.

I looked at Lucy and she had a sad smile on her face, which made me lose my smile

“hey, what's wrong Luce?” she gave me a small smile

“ya'no.. I’m just going to really miss you. Who will I call names and who will I get in trouble with when your gone?”

I looked towards the floor and then looked back at her

“Luce. I will never forget you and I'm going to find in difficult too, who am I going to annoy the American teachers with!” I said with a weak smile.

“WITH HOT AMERICAN GUYS” I couldn’t help but laugh at her she always shouts things out its really funny.

”Yes Lucy. With hot American guys”.