shopping!!!!!!!

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i got over 1300 views on my story and 138 votes this is FABULOUS i'm so happy right now thank you to all the the lovelies that read and vote for my story ;) you know who you are :*

so from now on the story will got more intresting now that the gang has got involved and i cant believe its already been 35 chapters i felt like i started this book last week.

but im really happy about the views and votes that my FIRST EVER story got its really good 

thanks again

sorry for mistakes 

enjoy :*

 I pulled up outside out of my house and saw Hunter's motorbike already here. I quickly got out of the car and run up to Hunter and hugged him tight, he responded straight away and hugged me back tightly. I looked up from his chest and looked him in the eyes “ Hunter, they followed me” he sighed “ tell me what exactly what happened” I sighed and nodded “ lets go inside first” he nodded. Hunter and I walked into my house and took at seat on the white sofa facing the tv. I sat right next to Hunter and placed my head on his shoulder,he had his arm wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him.

I started from the beginning and told him what happened and what was said, told them how they were not going to kill me yet but someone one else. Hunter was really worried about what happened and had told me that he would be staying with me until my parents got back from where ever they are.

I had told Hunter that I needed to go shopping for food as I was running out and of course he wanted to come with me to keep my safe. Hunter had sorted out any issues with the police with the whole guns in the service station, I have no idea how he did it though. I pulled my shoes on and grabbed my card and headed out of the house to my car.

Hunter was already sat in the car and to my surprise he was in the passenger seat for once. I pulled open the car and slid in I turned to look at hunter “not driving today?” I asked with a smirk. Hunter smiled “ I felt like you should drive for once” I smiled and turned the ignition on and headed towards wall mart.

***

we arrived at wall mart and Hunter said he had to by something that I wasn’t allowed to see I sighed and said “ okay well text me when your done buying this think I’m not 'allowed' to see” he nodded and got out of the car. I watched him walk off in a different direction to wall mart but down the road. I sighed and got out of the car and walked over to the front of wall mart, I grabbed a trolley and started my shopping.

Hunters pov

I cant believe Ember could have been killed by that Axe and James, but why didn't they kill her? They had a chance right there and then but they didn't, I think they're planning something but I have no Idea what it is.

Yes. I know I left Ember on her own back their but I need to buy something for our date on Saturday which is in two days and if I don't buy this the date cant go on as this is the main part of the date. I hope she enjoys what I have planned, I think it is very creative... for a guy anyway.

I walked up past wall mart and down the street a bit until I saw the store I wanted to go in. I walked in and walked down the isles looking for the thing I need. After walking up and down the isles for a while I found the thing I needed. I picked up two of the things and 5 packs of the other things and headed to the check out.