Chapter 33

The Returning The Hero and Princess Warrior

it was known as... 

It was said, that A battle took place 700 hundred years ago, with The Hero and The Warrior- Princess. The Princess Warrior was a goddess and monster which wielded the darkest gift of darkness, and the strongest gift of light. There were two sisters... One who ruled the dark, remained secret, and the one who ruled both.

The battle had formed throughout how The Princess had been previously bethroed to a god, known as Dre. Yet, he was soon ridden by darkness and killed the King and God of Light, The Princess's father, and then the Queen, her other, soon fell. The Kingdom fell into the darkness, and this lead to a fierce battle...They were inlove, yet had to protect Hyrule...

A Final Battle rose. Their army was slaughtered, and The Hero was killed, as he protected The Princess Warrior.... Her world fell when he did. 

She fell into a hatred, and was never herself again. 

They all thought The Hero would never return.. And that the Princess Warrior would never reagin her strength...

Yet 500 year's later... they reunited, she gained her powers again, and both fell inlove once more. Yet the Final Battle repeated it's twisted ways... The Darkness magic over cotnrolled YN, and They fought with the light army, and the six champions. The Hero saved The Princess Warrior yet again...

Yet he took his last breathe for her. Their lvoe was true. 

So she returned it... She gave him her Light and allowed the Dark to envelope her. But...as the legend goes, she supposedly sent the hero, who was unconsious, with two angels, and their trusty companions. It is said, that the two other champions are frozen in time, and shall regain their consiouse when he does. Yet as the other two.. they suppoesdly rome the woods, awaiting ... 

The Hero is to arise within 200 years.

The Hero, must reunite with The Princess who is a free spirit, captivated within darkness, yet still walks the land to this day.... He must bring her back, Together they must unlock the lost Kingdom... and finally, put a end to the curse of the dark magic which still threatens these lands by the hand of a new enemy... Diablo.

Together, they shall reunite, return the light, restore the balance and rule the lands, as King and Queen.

700 years later...

''So thats the legend? Thats The Returning of The Hero and The Princess Warrior? Why are we not allowed to speak their names?'' The young gril, Papaya asked her grandmother, Impa. 

''It disrespects the Gods... And The Princess may hear you!'' Impa smiled softly...

''When is this 200 years to happen... The damage of... him... has taken innocent lives.'' 

''In ten years, my child. The Hero shall awaken when he senses his Princess... However, we will need to help him regain his memories...''

Papaya gasped. ''They truly are... inlove, they are star-crossed lovers... They yearn for eachother.. but will they ever meet again?'' She whispered.

''The Hero, and Princess Warrior, will always find eachother... Their hearts are bound by love, even in the longest distance. They always find one and other, my sweet child...''