Chapter 30

''Only you can stop her, Link.''

Link's eyes watered slightly, as he narrowed his eyes. ''You love her dont you?'' Fang questioned, as Midna screamed at the skies. ''Yes. I love her, and will draw my last breathe for her once more.'' He snapped.

''Let's go save Hyrule, and defend OUR PRINCESS!'' Link screamed out, as they took off, ''We are going to need help.'' Linney shouted, as Deranged and Fang smirked. ''You got the angels, I'll get the Demons.'' He howled, as the two were about seperate,

Linney smirked. ''I had this one boys. Impa.'' She whispered, as upon the horizon... were over 10,000 troops marching behinde a woman. Along with Angels and Demons, Wolves, Fairies, The Shadow Creatures from Midna's domain, and the Light Creatures from YN's domain.

''They are all here, to fight the final battle.''

Link drew a deep breathe. ''Are we all ready?'' He murmured, as Linney and everyone nodded. ''Yes, and you are to lead us to our Princess. We are at your commands, Captain.'' Deranged spoke up. 

As he nodded. The Wolves, stood at front of the line, With all aniamls behind them, with the angels and demonds, the n the 10,000 soldiers, The shadow creatures and the light creatures.

And The main people at the front, with Link at the front. 

''WE ARE TO END IT ALL NOW. WE ARE FIGHTING FOR OUR PRINCESS, OUR SAVIOUR, AND FOR HYRULE. LET THE GODDESSES GUIDE US, AND RIDE THROUGH THE FINAL ABTTLE WITH ME ONCE MORE.'' Link screamed at the top of his lungs, as he recieved screams and cheers of yes.

Epona reared, and took of into a gallop with all following....