Chapter 27

The night soon ended. 

It was a night of beautiful and all things wonderful. The vilagers split to their huts, along with the group. They all forbid night to eachother.

As Link held the door open for YN. She entered with a grin, as he locked the door behind them. ''Thankyou good sir...'' YN grinned softly.

''Anytime, m'lady.'' Link smirked, he couldnt his eyes off of her.

''L-Link... could you unlace the dress for me...'' YN murmured softly, as Link nodded and slowly unlaced the back of her dress to where it hung on her shoudersl. She turned and faced him as her hair was over one shoulder...

Link gritted his teeth together, as she had such an innocent doey look to her eyes. Her. She- She was too perfect. Her. She was too, too beautiful! He couldnt help himself. Link threw his weight onto YN, pinning her to the wall, as she was trapped between his muscular arms.

His lips attacked her jaw, as they slithered softly down her neck, biting here a there. A groan would escape her lips, as her eyes closed her eyes. Her arms wrapped around him. He held his hands at her waist, pressing their bodies flat against eachothers.

''You're mine. Remember that...'' Link whispered softly, as he placed butterfly kisses along her neck. This was so, unlike Link. But he couldn't help it. Every guy wanted her, But she was his.

''Yours...'' YN whispered, as Link released her. She held her eyes open wide... ''YN- I- I'm sorry... I-'' Link murmured on, as she chuckled.

''Let's go to bed.'' She smirked, as she went and got changed into oenof Link's shirt.

The two clambered into bed, as he pulled her closer and cuddled her. 

A perfect end to a perfect night. But, would tommorow be so perfect?

// SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN AGES. WILL UPDATE MORE. UPDATING HICCUP X READER TOMMOROW NIGHT.