Chapter 18

''Walk through the final battle with me, one more time?''

''Of course.'' 

Silence approached after. YN was no where to be seen... it was all, black around him. Everything, was gone. Nothing stood any longer.

Link stood, in shock. As he called out, ''Hello? YN?'' He murmured softly, as he looked about.

A bright light blinded his vision. Regina. The Goddess of the light. 

''Hello... O youth of the hero of time... The prophecy has to be fufilled... all is not as easy as it looks. You must defeat Ganondorf, and then the king of darkness. However, that may be the final battle... but then, you must find the key to unlock the kingdom that it use to be.''

The goddess spoke to Link, with slight sadness in her voice. ''Thankyou, hero. For watching over my daughters.'' The following words, sent shock all over him. There was so much to YN he didnt know. ''Yes. She is the Princess of Light and Dark. Her father was a respectful, looked up to man. He was consumed by darkness and killed by Dre. We bethroed Dre to YN as we thought he would... but, Midna rules the darkness, and YN rules the light.''

''I was killed before the war started, along with my husband who is The King of Light. He watches over, beside me. Thank you, we always knew... you would save us.''

She whispered warmly, as Link was still in shock and bowed to the goddess.

''I- have one question...'' He whispered softly.

''Yes, child? Speak up, darling.'' 

''What is this prophecy?'' He questioned, with a quirk of his brow, and deep expression of respect to the goddess.

''Dark shall fall over light, the kingdom shall fall. One princess shall be locked away, another a secret. A warrior shall fall inlove, and another hero shall fall in battle. Yet return years later to fufill what is asked. The two shall re-join, and the warrior shall reiceve her powers back when the hero is returned. Darkness shall be defeated. The kingdom shall raise. Light shakk be restored. As for their love. It is them. However, if they do not meet an eye to eye. Darkness shall wipe out light for eternity, and all shall be lost.''

''There are two... ways this war could end. Do all you can, to restore the light, our faith is within you, hero of time, and the warrior. Save us.''