Chapter 9

She screamed, as the light inflicted onto the beast.

He laughed. ''THIS ISNT THE END!'' He screamed, as the light pierced and finnished him. He cried out and vanished. 

YN broke down, next to Link's body, sobbing. as Midna came to her side. ''It will be okay...'' She comforted. As YN stood and cried. 

Covered, in blood and tears, and sweat. She stood tall, and cleared her throat as she began chanting...

Link breathed in, with widened eyes. ''So.. We died, as her lover?'' He questioned as Ero nodded. ''She's still just as beautiful. But yes. She has changed. But... I hope, this journey and bit of information shall help...You shall meet my brother soon, he is the other past hero of time, and shall teach you all you must know as the golden wolf. I have one more thing, and you shall awake...''

Once again his vision went wierd...

''What would I do without your smart mouth?'' A sweet voice sang, and was soon joined by a more manly, but just a sweet voice.

The two sang in perfect harmony, as his arms wrapped around YN, each singing together.

Drawing me in, and you kicking me out,''
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright
My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind
'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning

How many times do I have to tell you
Even when you're crying you're beautiful too
The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood
You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you'.'

A giggle escaped YN's lips, as his own were placed on hers. ''This shall forever be our song.''

Ero smiled softly, as YN returned the smile.

''I'll never let you go, Link.'' She smiled.

Link hitched his breathe... ''She's broken...'' He whispered, as Ero nodded. ''You'll find me soon. I hope this has helped.'' He stated, as it all soon faded, with the song slowly singing in the back of his thoughts.