Chapter 32

Blood. Tears, and screams. All her last saw was his most precious thing in the world... YN, screaming for help, and crying, as the rain poured down...

''I-I love you...''' 

it all went black.

Yn cried, in agony as her heart broke. She transformed into her Goddess form, and leant her forehead to his, and placed her hand on his heart. 

Linney screamed at her, ''DONT DO THIS YN!'' 

Fang and Deranged knew what she was doing...

They all ran to her...

YN and Link were lifted into the sky, with a bright white light enveloping them. A ear-piercing scream echoed the valley, as light burst around them.

Dre widened his eyes... Surely she wouldnt... ''NO!'' He roared, ''STOP HER!'' This... Means she could beat him...

The two landed on the floor... as YN's light entered Link's body...

She went into her monster figure.

''T-Take him to the Resting point... There Star and Storm shall also rest. Take Epona and Arrow, all five of them are to sleep for 200 years...'' YN hissed, as Linney obeyed. ''Ofcourse YN...'' 

''After, Linney. You know what to do with Impa, along with Deranged and Fang. To do in my honour.'' She murmured, as screamed at Dre, who charged towards one and other... 

Linney and Impa hussled them all away... 

The two fought, with slashes and wounds, each blde piercing the other, He sliced YN alot, as she did back, until they each covered in blood, Dre fell to his knees, when YN cut his head off.. She screamed out. 

Linney gulped softly, as did the others. 

The battle had ended. Lives were gone, and some were set to rest. As for the lost kingdom, the six champions, Link and YN... That was for another prophecy.