Chapter 26

Link blushed ever so lightly, as YN accepted the roses and smiled softly. Was this the true YN, everyone had missed and adored so much?

''Thank you, Link.'' She whispered softly, as she pecked his cheek. 

Everyone took their seats in the dining hall, every villager was there as the chief made a speech. Link smiled at YN, as everyone rose their glasses. ''To, our heros. Link and YN. The hero of time... and The legend of the other... Unite to finnish the war. We are forever at you side. Cheers.'' They all grinned and clanked glasses.

As everyone dug into their food, and ate away. Laughter, chit-chat and giggles spreaded across the room. ''Time for the bonfire and entertainment!'' Malo called out, as everyone soon headed outside to see a huge bonfire, with the starry night sky above.

People began to play music, dance and sing the night away.

Link smiled softly as YN. ''Care to dance, M'lady?'' He smirked, as he bowed and held out his hand. ''Indeed, good sir.'' She smirked back.

As the two took to teh center of the dance, and began to waltz about. Torso's against each, hand in hand, smirk on lips, and eyes connected. They danced. The music got faster, their feet moved quicker, the music got louder, their laughs got louder. The lvoe grew louder.

Everyone watched the lovebirds, as the two leaned in. Link pressed his lips onto YN's soft, velvety lips. Earning wolf whistles.

''Y-YN... I...'' He whispered softly, as she pulled away and stared at him.

She smiled. ''Let's continue dancing.''