Chapter 20

The crisp air, and a chilly spring breeze awoke YN, as the frresh scent of pine wood, from the treees above surrounded her. She unpacked some biscuits, and a jar of milk. As she nudged Link, who groggily awoke with his hair in a mess.

YN laughed. ''Your hairs everywhere!'' She grinned, as he huffed and fixed it. ''Oh shush.'' He chuckled. ''Can I have some?''

''Yeah. We need to be over that mountain, and we will reach kariko village. In about three hours if we leave soon. So get changed and we will go, yeah?''

YN smiled, as Link nodded. He was slowly bringing YN back, but there was still more of her to bring back. They hadn't lsot her just yet. ''Er. Thankyou, for making me laugh. I havent laughed that much... in forever.'' YN whispered.

As she glanced to Link, who wrapped his arms around her waist, with his body pressed against her back. He sent shudders down her back.

''Anything to hear your laugh once more.'' He whispered into her ear, as his hot breathe sent chills down her neck. Link furrowed his nose into her neck, as she held his arms. 

Link soon released her. ''Thank you for always being my bestfriend.'' He grinned, as she grinned back. ''Best friends, reunited!'' YN laughed.

Only bestfriends, or more like lovers?