Chapter 21

Finally. Shes becoming our YN... once more. Finally, she's coming back to us.

''I'm happy for her. I miss her. But I am happy for her.''

''You made her happy, and you are again, just from a different angle.''

Link grinned, as he sighed softly, and ran his hand through his hair. ''Let's get going.'' YN spoke out with a similar playful grin.

YN mounted Arrow, as Link mounted Epona. They took off down the wooded track in a trot, which soon picked up ace, as Arrow began to canter across the open fields, along with Epona at his side.

The air was rushing through YN's hair, as she a smile on her lips, with the sound of birds chirping. The darkness dared touch the secret valley. It would perish from the light. YN was the key to opening that light, and the trick to it, was Link was the key.

''THIS IS LIVING LIFE!'' YN yelled out, as she stood in the saddle, holding the reins one handed, as she punched the air with the wildest eyes. 

Link could only laugh, as he smirked, He was about to open his mouth as he realized... She is so beautiful...

He grinned softly, as he was about to open his mouth, when a memory chased him down...

''Wanna race, Pumpkin?'' He cried out with a soft grin, 

As she giggled. ''Your on, Smelly!'' She grinned softly.

''To the little mountai.?'' He smiled, as she rolled her eyes. ''You mean the hill! You're on... go!'' She cried out, as they both ran.

''Wanna race, Pumpkin?'' Link smirked, as he rose his brow to await her response. Maybe she remmebered to...

YN matched his smirk. She knew that memory.

''You're on, Smelly.'' She laughed as he grinned. ''To the mountain?''

''Yeah. The mountain, not the hill. You're on... go!'' She yelled, as she nudged Arrow on, who took off into a gallop. The two were as fast as a bullet, with dust flying behind them. Arrow snorted, as his mane blew about, with his tail up, and hooves thundering to the dirt, his muscular build threw him forward with every stride.

The two looked majestic.

Link smirked, as Epona also took off. Not far behind them, she had a little glint in her eyes, as her main also blew about, with her tail flowing in the current of the wind. Her hooves clambered to the earth, shooting up dust. She was in a flat out gallop, right behind them.