Chapter 5.

It had all gone dark, but that had'nt meant he couldn't hear.

Growls, hisses and screams echoed his thoughts, as it all came to quiet halt.

Link grumbled softly, as he lightly came around along with droopy and tired eyes. He opened his eyes, to a semi-dark cell he was in. He was also chained... to a cold, stone floor. Where on earth was he?

He glanced down to his paws... WAIT! WHAT?! I HAVE PAWS?! 

Linkheld a rather confused, and shocked expression as he glanced about and spoke out to himself. ''Does.. Does, that mean I'm a wolf?'' He murmured, as he was soon greeted by another voice... other than his own.

''Yes. You are.''

The voice, was covered in darkness, it was a soft..almost velvety like, feminine voice, which he recongised, but from where...? 

''Who are you?'' He growled, trying to look menacing, with his ears flat, bearing his fangs to the voice. Only to be greeted by a soft laugh, or more of a light chuckle. He was soon greeted, by a white wolf, with a black stripe down her back, and a triforce patterned to her forehead.

''YN, and your Link.'' The wolf grinned softly, as she had unhooked herself from the chains already and moved her tail about gently. Link, was confused, as he tilted his head. ''How- How... do you know?'' He murmured softly, as she shrugged. ''Time shall tell. I'll never let you go. Let's get going, shall we?'' 

Link tilted his brow slightly... ''Wait! Are- Are you her? From my flashbacks?'' He questioned, as she nodded. ''Indeed.'' YN responded. ''And- You're... the girl... who the goddess, Hylia... had shown me?'' He questioned even more... Finally, I was getting answers!

''Yes.'' YN replied again. ''Now let's go. We have alot to do. We need to find Midna first, she can help u-'' 

''Looking for me, eh?'' Midna spoke up with a mischevious grin, from the impa. She sat in the air, with a grin on her lips. ''Ahhh, you found him again. For a third time. Great. Maybe this time, it'll work?'' She chuckled.

As YN rolled her eyes. ''We dont even know if hes... you know.'' She muttered.

Leaving a even more confused Link.

''Let's get going.'' YN nodded, as she bit the chains loose. ''No!'' Link barked, as he narrowed his eyes. 

''I want answers first.''